MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Filter Cube
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Author Filter Cube
wintchil
Whatever happened to the Filter Cube? Did it get split into different modules?
blz
better yet whatever happened to predictability the milk man the paper boy the evening tv

im looking forward to this filter and cant wait to hear some demos
wintchil
The reason I was wondering is that it does not appear on the website anymore.

Where did it go?
mamonu
from what i can see its still there... but smaller and cheaper... It's peanut butter jelly time!

http://www.amsynths.co.uk/Products/AM8005/am8005.html

ive been waiting for this for a long time.....
rili
That´s a bit dissapointing, been waiting for the filtercube for a long time, still going to buy it though.
emuarc
The Filter Cube is alive and well, but as 3 separate modules, well it is for modular synthesis...Building it as a single module was turning out to be expensive and time consuming. One reason for the long delay has been finding the right slide switch, such details are IMHO important.

So the AM8005 VCF will be into production in October, followed by the AM8002 Audio Mixer which enables two VCF's to be driven in parallel, and the AM8006 Band Pass Filter.

Many thanks for your patience, I will post samples of the AM8005 VCF next week.
ophidian
The AM8005 looks amazing!
theabsent
Does AM8005 have all three filter modes? And AM8006 has just a band pass?
theabsent
theabsent wrote:
Does AM8005 have all three filter modes? And AM8006 has just a band pass?

Rob, any info on this?
Man-Machine
This is going to be my entry into modular systems. Can't wait to get mine!
emuarc
The revised AM8005 is VCF only with LP, BP, and LP modes and is currently in final testing before going into production at last. Objective is end of November for customer sales.

The AM8006 is the dedicated BPF from the SH-5 and the AM8002 is an audio mixer with Ring Modulation similar to the one in the SH-5 which enables 2 VCF's to be run in parallel. These modules will be available in 1Q2012 and enable customers to build an SH-5 replica and have a Modular set of VCF's.

One reason for the long delay was locating the right 3 way slide switch, as stupid as this sounds, it held us up for many months.
Man-Machine
You can count me in on all these SH5 modules smile
negativspace
emuarc wrote:
One reason for the long delay was locating the right 3 way slide switch, as stupid as this sounds, it held us up for many months.

That doesn't sound strange at all... good news that you found a part! (I'm in a similar battle myself right now.)
levka
I have been trying to contact AMSynths by their web reply form, email and forum pm to purchase their modules, but have not received any response.

Does anyone here know how to contact them?

Thanks!
chrisso
Got a reply to an email last week.
I just think Rob is busy and/or a slow responder.
theabsent
All this waiting is killing me! Hurry up man lol

Had to order IMP to get something new for the holidays.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Page 1 of 1