MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Oakley OMS-820 to be deleted
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author Oakley OMS-820 to be deleted
Synthbuilder
This is the last call to buy OMS-820 PCBs. Paul at Krisp1 is now running out of these and they will not be re-released.

http://www.oakleysound.com/oms-820.htm

Tony
sonicwarrior
Sent an mail to krisp1 as I have a MOTM-820 PCB laying around.
It's a pity that more and more mod boards are discontinued (e.g. the Tellun MOTM-120 mod board is, too).
davebr
I'm really late with building mine but I always wanted one of these as a companion to my MOTM-820. I bought that one pretty late also. They are both neat modules but for some reason with little demand. I added a OMS-820 Lag Companion page on my site with photos and scope images.

Dave

sonicwarrior
I built mine in the mean time, too. But I have a small spike which I was able to minimize by using TL082 instead of LT1013.
What kind of opamps did you use on the MOTM/OMS-820?
davebr
sonicwarrior wrote:
I built mine in the mean time, too. But I have a small spike which I was able to minimize by using TL082 instead of LT1013.
What kind of opamps did you use on the MOTM/OMS-820?

I don't know on the MOTM-820. I used whatever Paul sent me. I'd have to pull the unit so let me know if you want me to do that. On the OMS-820 I can view the full pixel image.

Dave

sonicwarrior
Must be 1013s then. No need to pull the unit but thanks for the offer. thumbs up
davebr
sonicwarrior wrote:
Must be 1013s then. No need to pull the unit but thanks for the offer. thumbs up

I got curious so I checked. U1 and U2 are LT1013 and U3 is a TL084CN.

Dave
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1