MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ArpVCO
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Author ArpVCO
mamonu
i couldnt help noticing the following while perusing the AM site

AM8027
VCO
Xmas2011

i can only say one thing.... It's motherfucking bacon yo It's peanut butter jelly time! It's motherfucking bacon yo
moogah
Hell yea man, I've been waiting for it seems like forever for those boards to be available!
brickman
Be great to hear some clips....!
ophidian
Can't wait to hear this.
nickster
Plus 1 on hearing the Arp Oscillators . Have a feeling these might be really great to have. we're not worthy
jimmyjim
Any news on that module?
steffensen
Bump for whatever audio that might be available, or any news. smile
KKD
still very interested in the athena dual VCO!!
steffensen
Been trying hard not to think about it, waiting is hard!

I REALLY hope Rob re-considered putting the 1v/oct on the front panel this time around. I think at least half of us dont use the Doepfer busboard tracking and such. Or perhaps 1v/oct is capable from the FM input? Any confirmation on that Rob?
pr_simon
I REALLY agree on this one. I've been into eurorack for quite a few months now (switching from modcan B after much lurking), already spent thousands $/€, and I hadn't even heard of that Doepfer busboard tracking.
Although Doepfer is huge and popular from having been the first eurorack maker around (that I know of) and offering a vast array of cheap modules accessible to users on a budget, there's now more and more seducing alternatives out there. So I'm pretty sure that a vast majority of new eurorack users, especially those who start small, will consider other cases and power supply options like TipTop, Make Noise... and I'm sure many more to come that won't either include this (seemingly) proprietary system.

Already enjoying my Snowfall Mk1, 2600 Filter and new Dual Envelope, I'm eagerly awaiting for this one (and well, any non filter module from AMSynth, at long last) and I would hate to pass for that kind of reason. Or worse, to have to reconsider my whole setup for this one module alone.

This was my first post by the way... that's how bad I want one !
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Page 1 of 1