MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

What new booty did you buy?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 270, 271, 272  Next [all]
Author What new booty did you buy?
DKsoundguy
I've been busy! I got rid of a full 22 space DotCom cab and a bunch of old pedals and synths and bought this stuff in a pathetic attempt at "downsizing" d'oh!

Strymon Timeline
EHX SuperEgo
Red Panda Particle Delay
Pitts Foundation
Pitts Analog Delay
2nd Monorocket Skiff
A118
A160
A145
A138b
A106-5
Pressure Points x2
e340 Cloud Generator
BD808
uZeus

oh... and a 2nd Fender 85 for guitar stuff
thumbs up

DK help
thevegasnerve
Yes, it appears you have been busy.. Let me know if you get tired of that Timeline!! hihi
Chiefy11

Just got a hold of an Electone CSY-2 for free. It's got the Yamaha SY-1 synth built in. The portamento is awesome, along with the pressure sensitive keyboard. You can also couple the synth with the bass pedals. I can easily say the only better organ to play is a Hammond.
SepticUnderground

For my soundscoring/movie stuff
whitewulfe
Just got my hands on an Akai Max49. Now to rearrange the desk to make it fit o_O
mudlogger

I am totally shit at learning languages - its like trying to crack the code to 10 Sports Modulators.....and Rene.
computer controlled
I got this:

Along with these:

a few days ago.
hiawog
whitewulfe wrote:
Just got my hands on an Akai Max49. Now to rearrange the desk to make it fit o_O

you mean like one of these? (it came today thumbs up )
MindMachine

These are discontinued so I am glad I found a new one in a box.
pugix
stk
7RU of hissy, clicking, snarling FSUness.

SlayerBadger! we're not worthy Dead Banana

Completely ridiculous overkill of course, which is of course half the fun of it screaming goo yo
Luka
awesome man

i want to come play
stk
Luke, anytime you want a day out in the Wild West (AKA Ute Country, AKA 'Rat City), gimme a call smile

Gonna have to offload my FB2 desktop edition to pay for this one.. or maybe hold on to it for three-way FB madness zombie
whitewulfe
hiawog wrote:
you mean like one of these? (it came today thumbs up )

Yup, although yours totally has more lights lit up compared to mine razz Only thing I don't like is the racket it makes when you plug into the CV/Gave jacks. Oh gawd, those jacks feel horrid!

..I'm kinda hoping that the arpeggiator and sequencer can be sent over at least MIDI, but I haven't bothered to read the manual yet, was too busy making weird noises with my modular ^_^;;;
Klaus
hollowman wrote:
Klaus wrote:
Free at the local recycle station:

Is there a free/found/whatever thread anywhere?

What model yamaha is it?
I just got a bk5c for nix thumbs up

Just saw your reply, it's A-55 quite nice to goof around on
wavehead

craigslist... paid $500. was listed as "$100 or best offer" and he knew what it was worth. ridiculously awesome dude who used to play in DC funk and gogo bands.

he claimed all it needs is a fuse replacement, but I guess it shouldn't cost too much to fix regardless. still pretty much in total disbelief that I walked away with this thing.
Revok
^damn!
pulse_divider
wavehead wrote:

craigslist... paid $500. was listed as "$100 or best offer" and he knew what it was worth. ridiculously awesome dude who used to play in DC funk and gogo bands.

Fuvk yeah, drop the bomb!
subbasshead

the Tenori-On was cheaper to buy from ebay than in Japan!?

the TR66 is in mint condition!

my new drone machine!
Funky40
second SPACE oops
second MPC 1K oops oops

well and 15 Modules the other day oops oops oops
MindMachine
[quote="subbasshead

the TR66 is in mint condition!

[/quote]

You are not kidding!!! You'llneed to borrow minime123's gloves for that one.
zedius

Korg Mono/Poly! $700! Pretty good shape!

I'm on break at work, and the thing is sitting out in my car, and I have not yet been able to plug it in except for basic testing and verification.
nlaudadio
I bought an MC202 without even meaning to. Crazy when that happens.
opsysbug
mudlogger wrote:

I am totally shit at learning languages - its like trying to crack the code to 10 Sports Modulators.....and Rene.

Why Isaan style? 8_)
opsysbug
Double bubble
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 270, 271, 272  Next [all]
Page 96 of 272