MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

What new booty did you buy?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99 ... 270, 271, 272  Next [all]
Author What new booty did you buy?
Pfurmel
SMS303 wrote:
Got my first Fenix II synth!!! we're not worthy nanners

Pictures or it didn't happen w00t
sydilaxe
Moog$FooL$ wrote:
groovy!! thumbs up

don't often see dod rack stuff like that.
u might also have some modulation feedback fun with that ibanez jobby.

The DOD is a keeper. It is the first Spring reverb that I have used that does not have a nasty AC hum constantly...it is super sproingy and quiet at the same time.

The Ibanez is not my cup of tea, so it is probably gonna end up on the chopping block (it is easily trumped by my Modcan Digital Delay).

The Washburn is a weird piece. I found it most interesting as an insert in between an oscillator and filter in the modular. With the EQ, it does some wild waveform shaping. I am going to hold on to it a little while longer and see if it creates more interest.
zedius
Picked up an SH-2 for $400 :3:3:3

My second analog mono in my life bought a month after my first. I have no idea how I lucked out. Typically everything on craigslist in my town is called "vintage" and "classic" and marked up double, whether it's a Yamaha PSR whatever or a forgotten horrible sounding Roland EP. There's a TR-55 on for $275 right now
zapp550
Some new video modules SlayerBadger!

SMS303
Pfurmel wrote:
SMS303 wrote:

lol Mr. Green lol
next week promised wink
dumaisaudio
Grabbed a Juno 106 from Craigslist for $50. All the chips were bad, so a trip to the SynthSpa was in order. Finally got it back two months later and it works great! Not a bad deal in all. Also just grabbed an Eventide Space.
Zenn

A monster case screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo World domination is within reach!
tim gueguen
Seeing that picture my immediate response was "What didn't he buy?"
SMS303
SMS303 wrote:
Pfurmel wrote:
SMS303 wrote:

lol Mr. Green lol
next week promised wink

The Chewbacca Defense Boba Fett The Chewbacca Defense
REwire

ATT Modded 606 with Kadi Midi
Quicksilver 303 with USB Midi. This rocks as it sequences my midi gear and it's envs can snap and accent them.

Dan
Cymatics
I just scored an Akai AX-60 to team up with my S612!!!
Pfurmel
@SMS303 hyper It's peanut butter jelly time!
DanielW
Analog 4. This is a monster.

SunSpots

Yes, another A4 at home with it's OT and MDUW buddies. They are making sweet sounds together.

The A4 is def. growling out some awesome sounds for me. PRRROWWWW
markjamesriver
New pedal. hyper and my favorite one now!

[/img]
Popski
I went to an auction today and bagged this jobber:

aaaaaand, not surprisingly it has some issues. sounds sick. I totally had auction fever and probably over paid for this untested POS.
damnit.

got a giant manfrotto a frame stand though for $5 and a cool old tube PA head w/springer for cheap.
Kent
odecahedron
Inhaaaale, exhale, just got a Analog Craftsman MU e580 and AC2600 in the maaaaail thumbs up
elmegil
Let me know if you want help repairing that Roland :-). (I'm assuming that Shame Tunnel is in the US, otherwise perhaps not practical)

I reconditioned an S-10 sampler from the dead, all the way to getting the QD working. I find it sometimes frustrating but always rewarding to be able to fix stuff.
Popski
elmegil wrote:
Let me know if you want help repairing that Roland :-). (I'm assuming that Shame Tunnel is in the US, otherwise perhaps not practical)

I reconditioned an S-10 sampler from the dead, all the way to getting the QD working. I find it sometimes frustrating but always rewarding to be able to fix stuff.

Shame Tunnel is located in the frozen wastelands of Alberta.
but I may PM you for some advice.

It's looking like I'll be coming to Chicago in March, so maybe I'll take you up on that offer..
automaton
elmegil wrote:

Heh. My first sampler was a Roland MKS-100. I hated that thing. I just resurrected an ESi 4000, and put an awesome, spankin' new SCSI Zip Drive and "Turbo" option in it. State of the fuckin' art...
splitpoint
They made me an offer that I couldn't refuse so out with the old and in with the new:

[/img]

Check the classifieds in February for the house cleaning smile
elmegil
automaton wrote:

Heh. My first sampler was a Roland MKS-100. I hated that thing. I just resurrected an ESi 4000, and put an awesome, spankin' new SCSI Zip Drive and "Turbo" option in it. State of the fuckin' art...

I saw somewhere (bookmarked and forgotten) that there was someone trying to take some open source hardware that emulates floppies so you can replace the drives with SD cards and make it work as a QD as well. If that happens, and I hear about it, I will be on it very fast. The problem they were trying to solve was finding timing diagrams so I pointed them to the online S-10 service manual which has some of that.

Popski wrote:

but I may PM you for some advice.

It's looking like I'll be coming to Chicago in March, so maybe I'll take you up on that offer..

Either or both are more than welcome.
noobyscooby
splitpoint wrote:
They made me an offer that I couldn't refuse so out with the old and in with the new:

[/img]

Check the classifieds in February for the house cleaning smile

Yes the 40% off with extras tempted me as well but I talked myself out of it. Pretty broke right now and I don't really sit at the computer much other than for recording.
MindMachine
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99 ... 270, 271, 272  Next [all]
Page 98 of 272