MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

What new booty did you buy?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 270, 271, 272  Next [all]
Author What new booty did you buy?
Tronman
Most recently, a Korg M3-61 with the EXB-RADIAS and a few new modules for my modular. Also got a long-broken MiniKorg repaired, so that's kind of like getting a new toy.
timmah
MPC 500, Ensoniq DP4 and Mackie Onyx 1620

no more for a while screaming goo yo
Kent
Hey, plord: ---> Kimock

Seriously.
zthee
Just bought a DP-Pro out the back of truck! SlayerBadger!
mono-poly
http://home.deds.nl/~modular/dump/The%20Rack.jpg

New tube expander.
Put a bit off my outboard in a rack now.
Damn heavy stuff.

SlayerBadger!
modulator_esp
Infection Music Zeit sequencer, arrived day before yesterday, but I paid for it about a year ago. I think it is going to prove to be worth the wait though smile

goiks
and i thought i was cool for getting an original/great shape roland jazz chorus 120 (HUGE amp) + chandler stereo echo out of the paper (in the middle of nowhere) for $400. tough crowd here, would love to hear that kimock.
mono-poly
Big sequencer!
modulator_esp
mono-poly wrote:
Big sequencer!

yes, it needs to be with 48 knobs and 104 buttons

it does mean there are very few hidden menus though as nearly everything has it's own switch or can be accessed by shift + switch
Babaluma
my thermionic culture pullet arrived in japan yesterday and i'm going to pick it up tomorrow, yipee!!!

now saving for the earlybird 2.2, for the following all balanced class a transformer i/o tracking/processing/mastering chain:

thermionic culture pullet passive stereo inductor eq
thermionic culture earlybird 2.2 stereo tube pre and active eq
2 x chandler germanium compressors (fet based comps and line amps).

when it's complete i'd like to start putting people's finished mixes or stems through it.
Babaluma

got it today, sounds and looks fab. build quality superb (hand built in england). totally passive analogue transformer/inductor goodness - look no power supply!

i got number 66.

Cthulhu
felix
Wicked!!! screaming goo yo
Roycie Roller
Sweet! Guinness ftw!
b3nsf
mmm, i see big square orange chicklets, yummy!!! love
droolmaster0
Speaking of synths:

And sequencers:

and a bunch of stuff from here:
www.trogotronics.com

and some other stuff, including
http://www.audibledisease.com/dementia_dm-1.php
and line 6 dl-4

Sold a bunch of non-essential modules & an eventide to get this stuff.....
Moog$FooL$
funny.... no one's listing any PLan Bee?? razz

but really, some nice gear listed & shown!!! hyper

last weekend i picked-up an EMS Soundbeam (anyone ever seen one before??), not really sure if i'll get to use it though. still, had to do it along with a Roland R8 mkII & a Behr. patchbay at a local studio sale of sorts.

i'll try to get some pics loaded up soon. very frustrating
jonkull
Last week I picked up a QMMG and an Attenuverting Mixer. I picked up some Plan B...I finally got my M32 after 4 months of whining...I mean waiting.
suboptimal
Starting a Euro system this month and pre-empted any possibility that I won't be able to get my hands on these before I get my case: AFG, Tyme Sefari with SOT, Plague Bearer x2. Also picked a Format Jumbler to start in right away letting my FR-777, XS and Sherman FB2 tickle my Little Boy Blue until he wets his britches. w00t!!

Also on the agenda is the Doepfer A-143-1, a mult and a couple VCAs. I figure this'll give me the basics to have fun while I think about what I might do next.

Unfortunately I have to wait a few weeks to get a case, so most of this stuff will sit in boxes, taunting me, disturbing my sleep . . .
Roycie Roller
droolmaster0 wrote:
Speaking of synths:

Yeah! How is the Bend Matrix?
I'm thinking of getting the kit for it & building it into a controller panel with a touchplate.
I built a Tri-Wave..Was playing it last night & love it. The cross-modulation leads to some great pulsing rise/fall drones & bomb sirens.
droolmaster0
Roycie Roller wrote:
droolmaster0 wrote:
Speaking of synths:

Yeah! How is the Bend Matrix?
I'm thinking of getting the kit for it & building it into a controller panel with a touchplate.
I built a Tri-Wave..Was playing it last night & love it. The cross-modulation leads to some great pulsing rise/fall drones & bomb sirens.

Well, I haven't used it yet. It's kind of on order.....I think.

Every time I read about it I get more excited, though I find there description and documentation quite abstract. From what I can make out, it is an absolutely unique device that can give you sequential control over routings, midi, audio, control paths, etc, with some curiously deviant fx, and an interesting user interface. I envy you for having the chops to build something like this into a kit.

You fucking built a tri-wave That's very cool. All I have in my possession so far is the noise swash, and I just love what it does sonically. And the quality is very good - there is a warmth to its weeping and shrieking - the character to my ears is top quality analog. My midi tri-wave should arrive next week.
cerebrosis
just some doepfer
scozbor
this one is not mine, but will be quite similar when it's finished!

Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance
Montag
I just upgraded to Max 5 (finally)... I put it off since I was miffed by missing the free upgrade cutoff date by only a couple months, and I'm no longer a student so I couldn't take advantage of that discount either....

But so far I'm liking the new features and look. It's kind of hard getting used to the program not being clunky and looking like shit...
mono-poly
great buys and this tread is worthless without pics.
Here is my booty:

http://home.deds.nl/~modular/dump/The%20Rack.jpg

BX Expander in top smile
mono-poly

nanners
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 270, 271, 272  Next [all]
Page 2 of 272