MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

What new booty did you buy?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 266, 267, 268 ... 270, 271, 272  Next [all]
Author What new booty did you buy?
chaocrator
blw wrote:
chaocrator wrote:

proper power strips:

Love those! What make are they?

Hama 6-way Power Strip XL, model number 00137239.

bought them locally, but have seen them available for ordering online in europe.

i love them too, especially for use with gear that does not have power switch.
Cedrik Ha
My latest achievements ^^

slumberjack
Found a a&h ZED14 literally unused for 320.- $ lately. Now I'm set with a medium project and live mixer.

Did preorder a Cooper FX Outwards a few days ago. w00t hyper This is fun!
solipsvs
used squarp pyramid and decksaver
commodorejohn
Just bit the bullet on a Roland RS-09. Been wanting to get a vintage stringer again ever since I foolishly got rid of my Hohner String Performer, and between the lush stereo ensemble and the quasi-Farfisa tones that the organ section produces, I'm sold smile
MindMachine
h4ndcrafted
MindMachine wrote:

Nice tee...sauce ?

Never mind , google is fast

https://www.mercht.com/u/electronicsound
maltemark
Yamaha REV7, Alesis Micro Limiter, Ibanez SDR1000+, SPL Transient Designer 1
Duplan
Had one a long time ago, sold it, and now I couldn't resist the 2018 version eek!

Surely not for everyone, but what a machine.

h4ndcrafted

[/img]
solipsvs
mantis case used, ssf autodyne
solipsvs
Duplan wrote:
Had one a long time ago, sold it, and now I couldn't resist the 2018 version eek!

$1800 used on reverb???
Duplan
solipsvs wrote:
Duplan wrote:

$1800 used on reverb???

Haha. No. Got it here on Muff. Reverb and other sites like Soundgas are a fucking scandal when it comes to certain used gear prices.
solipsvs
Duplan wrote:
solipsvs wrote:
Duplan wrote:

$1800 used on reverb???

Haha. No. Got it here on Muff. Reverb and other sites like Soundgas are a fucking scandal when it comes to certain used gear prices.

some nice sounds coming from that thing
gslug
Oberheim Matrix 6R
Broken Roland TR-606
3hands
Too much the last year, thanks mainly to living around the corner from gravitronic...

However I just picked up a Roland TR09, and I’m rather impressed.
chaocrator
waiting for payday. 9 days left.
bitflip
Scored another Alesis Multimix 8 Line, i'm hoping it will make a good companion to RD-8 when it gets here hyper
iSapien1956672
I just bought the Special Stage Systems "Oscillographic Block" from OHEXOH on Reverb it was $100 below retail.

Now to just find room for it.
LOL help very frustrating hmmm.....
solipsvs
erebus 3
Richard deHove
commodorejohn
commodorejohn wrote:
Just bit the bullet on a Roland RS-09. Been wanting to get a vintage stringer again ever since I foolishly got rid of my Hohner String Performer, and between the lush stereo ensemble and the quasi-Farfisa tones that the organ section produces, I'm sold smile

Had to haul down to the FedEx distribution center because they ignored my explicit directions (via their own damn website!) to leave it on the porch, but I got it smile Quite nice - need to try running my DX7 through it.
CoreInside
Duplan wrote:
solipsvs wrote:
Duplan wrote:

$1800 used on reverb???

soundgas are a fucking joke. sound ass more like.or sound greed.
Arneb
Blame the wife... Average women go fashion shopping. Awesome women have GAS for weird-ass experimental synths.
rew_
Arneb wrote:
Blame the wife... Average women go fashion shopping. Awesome women have GAS for weird-ass experimental synths.

It's very cool that your wife digs weird-ass experimental synths but kindly watch the stereotypes.

(Your comment seems lighthearted enough, I don't believe you mean unwell, but this is how we make this place good for everyone.)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 266, 267, 268 ... 270, 271, 272  Next [all]
Page 267 of 272