MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Prototype of new DAED Mini Feedback Synth...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> DAEDSound  
Author Prototype of new DAED Mini Feedback Synth...
legionhwp
The Feedback synth was always a fun noisemeister and sold OK but some folks asked me if I could make a smaller less involved one to save on bucks. (Oh you kids!)

So, we bring you the MINI Feedback Synth! Same basic Atariesque noise quality with less calories. You still get two patch points for integrating with other gear, using as touch points, etc.

I may make other options such as power starve, 2nd range switch, Photo resistor optional so you can customize your unit to your tastes and budget. The stock unit is fun as hell as is however.

The prototype was built into an old Boss pedal shell I had sitting around the lab. Production models (if there is enough interest) will probably be built into small stomp box cases or perhaps some interesting alternative toys, plastic buckets, etc. The nice thing about building it into a stomp box is I can install a stomp switch to turn it on/off with your foot which I think should make it a bit more useful to guitarists or those who want some chaos without having a table 'o' gear to set up each gig.

Here's a quick video demo of the prototype on the bench:

http://youtu.be/dM-3OiQ7_l0

Price TBA. "Feedback" always welcome!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> DAEDSound  
Page 1 of 1