MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

MOTU mk3 oscilloscope video
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author MOTU mk3 oscilloscope video
Buckage
Saw this today on the MOTU site.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/motu/media/other/cuemix/cuemix_oscilloscope_54 0.mov

Has some modular references using Volta as well. I've been interested in getting an oscilloscope for a long time but never researching it enough and being too distracted by all the cool new modules that are coming out keeps that on hold.

Is there any reason that this oscilloscope wouldn't be able give you the same information that a hardware unit would? Any serious latency maybe?
Reptil
excellent!
I think an analogue oscilloscope would be a little tighter but this has some great functionality if you can run VOLTA
an alternative would be the MFB. I've got a picture in picture S-video in my computer screen so I'll naturally have to get it. (I just knew I'd come in handy one day)

happyness is a warm console
w00t
wetterberg
Buckage wrote:
Is there any reason that this oscilloscope wouldn't be able give you the same information that a hardware unit would? Any serious latency maybe?
no latency problems, especially none that the eye can easily discern.
no, the problem would be that of dc-coupled inputs; even the MOTU kit can't register LFO-style movement on the inputs, as far as I know. On the outputs, sure.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1