MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

amsynths?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Author amsynths?
jake
these seem awesome modules grin and pretty good price

what about the sound?

good quality?

http://www.amsynths.co.uk/Products/AM8005/am8005.html

what do you think

thumbs up
thaneco
I have the jupiter 6 multimode filter. Sound and build quality are excellent. hihi
jake
cant wait for the vco

i hope its good

their pricing seems fair and they arnt cramped as much as the rest of euro
matttech
But can they actually be purchased? That's the question...
wintchil
I purchased the jp6 filter and love it. I'm planning on getting some of the other modules as well in the future.
matttech
wintchil wrote:
I purchased the jp6 filter and love it. I'm planning on getting some of the other modules as well in the future.

From them direct? Did you have to preorder?

Not much available there at the moment
jake
yea i think if theres something you want you just ask and see when or if its in

i cant wait for their vco grin
wintchil
I did it direct. No problems.
langley
just received my jp8 filter and its lovely. bought direct - rob was very helpful; build is great too.

i have a feeling i'll be getting a whole lot of amsynths kit...
vasculator
it took me a week from ordering to get my 8060 about 2 months ago. such an amazing filter. the build quality is some of the best i've seen in audio gear period.
fiero
id like to get the arp vco as well.
Working
The 8060 is SUCH a NEAT FILTER!!!!! SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo
levka
Has any one here been in contact with Rob lately ?
BaggerMcGuirk
I put in a price request on...Friday I think? Sounds like the guy is plenty busy. I don't mind waiting a little bit for a MaxiKorg filter, though. 8_)
lorenzovektor
Rob confirmed my order today!!!! Rockin' Banana!
lorenzovektor
Ok, I'm a little concerned about Rob's lack of attention to paid orders.

I paid for dual ADSR over two weeks ago and then I receive an email saying he said he would ship the next day.

I never received a tracking number and two weeks had already passed and no package showed up.

I followed up on Wednesday 4/25, he then replied on 4/26 saying he would ship on Friday 4/27.

I never received a tracking number, again. So I sent him an email last night and I haven't received a response so far, no tracking and shipping confirmation.

I'd like give Rob the benefit of the doubt but I'm a little uneasy by the lack of follow thru
mamonu
i wouldnt be worried. however the email answering part of AM could use an improvement thats for sure. hmmm.....
chrisso
If you are using airmail post the tracking number is useless anyway.

Have you paid for FedEx or UPS?
lorenzovektor
His website says any orders shipped to N. America are shipped via Airsure (tracked and insured):

http://www.amsynths.co.uk/Shipping/shipping.html

If the modules are built to order, I'm fine with that, I just like up front communication if that's the case.
lorenzovektor
Got a tracking number and shipping confirmation last night.
atomicsynth
I have Emu sub modules in my home built from the 70"s. Dave Rossum told me back in the 70's they were potted in epoxy for temp stability for the exp converter, yet yours are not. Interesting. I want to add to my emu based system at some point.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Page 1 of 1