MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Amp stuff split from Image Uploading thread
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Amp stuff split from Image Uploading thread
Muff Wiggler
If anyone was horny for a bigger look at that lovely sample pic I used, here ya go... can't say I blame ya, it's a great pic

tiny333
your such a tart !!!

what amp is that with your wonderous gl?
Muff Wiggler
not my guitar nor my amp

although the same model guitar is in the mail to me, and I hope to buy that amp within a few weeks.

The amp is a Swart Atomic Space Tone

www.swartamps.com
tiny333
i have to say the amps sound very good but for that price go to the source...only cost a bit more and well its worth a bit more...if i get it together i will post you some mp3's tho i dont play all nice like that guy...(sound better tho)
Muff Wiggler
What's 'the source'?

Cheers
tiny333
clue here

http://www.thetubestore.com/earfenam.html
tiny333

tiny333
thats the 4 in put version costs moe 2 input is ok as well

its got mojo grin grin evil twisted
Muff Wiggler
it's got mojo for sure! 8)

if you're lucky the prices are similar in the UK

here in Canada there's no chance of finding one of those in working condition for anywhere near the price of the Swart amp. Sadly.
Muff Wiggler
i'm also looking at Allen amps, heard nothing but great things about them and am prone to believe it. haven't seen one in person ever though.

would like to find a late 70's-early 80's music man amp. almost got one last week actually, but the guy bailed. those are around, and are a tremendous bargain because not many people realize what excellent amps they are.

thing is i think i'm getting an awesome deal on the Swart which makes it really hard to get as much for my dollar somewhere else...
tiny333
well i am i bit jelous they look really sweet i will suit your gl real well

well i saw on the web page that the swart was nearly $2000!!!once your up there most things are nearly in reach!!

i always lust after a bad cat amp
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1