MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I Dream Of Wires: The Modular Synthesizer Documentary
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Author I Dream Of Wires: The Modular Synthesizer Documentary
s o l v e n t
Fidgit wrote:
pabloawad wrote:
When will be released in dvd?

The trailer looks cool!

http://idreamofwires.org/

FAQ

Q: When will the film be released?
A: We are aiming to conclude filming before summer 2012, with a fall/winter 2012 ETA for the completed film.

that's right... although we have been talking to some distributors about the film, and realistically that release date may have been a bit optimistic. Now that filming's complete we are starting to look into this stuff more thoroughly and will likely be announcing a firm release date in the near future.
mechie
s o l v e n t wrote:

...realistically that release date may have been a bit optimistic.
... will likely be announcing a firm release date in the near future.

I can't remember where but I picked up somewhere about a possible Spring 2013 release - not long now then Drums!

I have no problem at all waiting (impatiently) for this, better to wait than get a rushed, sub-standard product but
it just seems a long time since the last update.
plca5per
This doc looks so amazing. I keep watching the clip on the Pittsburgh Modular site.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Page 4 of 4