MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

How many Fizmo's on Muff's?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author How many Fizmo's on Muff's?
Just me
There seems to be more Fizmos than women on here. How many own one ( or more )?
mckenic
Me!

smile

One - Fiz Rack

thumbs up
fac
I just got a Fizmo rack, too.
essex sound lab
I have a Fizmo rack.
dude
i don't have a fizmo rack and haven't we had enough damn fizmo threads recently hihi
scozbor
I have a fiz-board here. w00t
essex sound lab
dude wrote:
i don't have a fizmo rack and haven't we had enough damn fizmo threads recently hihi

Buzzkill. razz
Luka
I tried to buy one but shipping was going to cost more than the synth :(
worstofthewurst
I have a fiz-board and I am a boy.

I'd kill to have a rack, I kind of don't have room for the keyboard. I was going to gut the keyboard (non-destructive and reversible) and put it into an enclosure, but I couldn't find anyone capable of cutting through an angled enclosure with a water jet.
Liddlepud
worstofthewurst wrote:
but I couldn't find anyone capable of cutting through an angled enclosure with a water jet.

Sorry for hijacking the thread. I don't have a Fizmo (I'd like one) but I just had some 5mm cast iron boiler plates cut with a water jet, those things are amazing. The operator was telling me that if you accidentally get cut by one then you have to tell the hospital to treat the wound as a gunshot wound due to the abrasive particles being forced into the bloodstream.
doombient.music
Watch your fingers. And don´t mess with water.

I think I might be interested in a Fizmo. But not at current going rates.

Stephen
revmutt
I have a Fizmo and women.
doombient.music
revmutt wrote:
I have a Fizmo and women.

Women? And a Fizmo? Lucky you.

Which of them is more prone to odd behaviour?

Stephen
fac
doombient.music wrote:

Women, of course. At least the Fizmo comes with a manual and can be reset/switched off.
modulator_esp
I had a fizmo, loved the sounds, hated programming it!
Audio Resistance
I have one I bought brand new when they came out. If you remember, that was Ensoniq's flagship and it was going to pull them back from the brink of bankruptcy. Not long after they sold to Creative Labs.
doombient.music
fac wrote:
doombient.music wrote:

Women, of course. At least the Fizmo comes with a manual and can be reset/switched off.

A software reset is always handy. Some ladies seem to need a hardware reset every now and then, unfortunately...

Stephen
kryptic
I have a fizmo keyboard.

I'd love to get a rack to save some space, but no way in fucking hell am I going to pay 2-3 times what a keyboard costs just to have the rack and save a little space.
bf
I have been toying with the idea of selling my Fizmo when my Solaris arrives. I am keeping my woman.
Chromex
Fizmo keyboard here
Zenn
Rack, check, chick, check. hihi

weren't those racks supposed to be ultra rare? hmmm.....
joey
I'd love to hear some demos of the fizmo getting really nasty... noise type shit... I generally only hear pad demos (which are cool).
Cybananna
I have two. Bought one when they were really cheap and no one wanted them and then got a second one for a spare / back up. screaming goo yo
Audio Resistance
joey wrote:
I'd love to hear some demos of the fizmo getting really nasty... noise type shit... I generally only hear pad demos (which are cool).

It is not something that I would ever really go to for noisy shit. IMO you hear so many pads because that is where it shines. Real long drones and crazy delicious arpeggios that sound really unstable are it's bread and butter as well.
cornutt
I have a Fizmo keyboard and a woman. I'm very careful to keep them separated.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3