MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

N00bies, spend some time here!!! Very helpful.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next [all]
Author N00bies, spend some time here!!! Very helpful.
shoottofill
really wish I had spent more time on here when I started building my rack. invaluable resource.
fake_juice
thanks for all these resources! i've been skimming the surface for a little while but i think i'm ready to take the dive cool
Vapor
Thanks
drinkcoaster
thanks for the collection of great resources. looking forward to participating in this community.
SCOOBA_TANK
WOW!! I finally made it through this entire thread. This was insanely helpful. THANKS!!! I'm finally making the jump this month and really looking forward to being part of this community. THANKS!!!!
doctorupdonk
Thanks!
Pheeb
First post here smile I'm a sound artist, and after spending lots of time working with ambient soundscapes and working on diy electronics, I've decided to take the plunge into eurorack. Hoping to start with some simpler euro kits and work my way up to DIYing Mutable stuff!!
littelspde
Awesome, saving this thread and will slowly work through the whole thing
Kit11769
Really really helpful, thanks applause
copmuter
thanks!
Datormaskin
thanks for wiggler
HighLordFixer
oops wrong thread:P
johane
Really useful posts! Thank you!
dan903
Thanks!
w1awb
Great resource. I just got up and running last week so this is a lifesaver. Thanks!
maffa84
Really good!
bluehotel
thanks for this!
buhl89
Thanks for this. smile
Roge Piltoney
thank you so much!!!
emojiseq
thanks!
Miguel606
Thanks so much, amazing thread!
DonaldDuck
oh, this is usefull.

Tank you grin
Mahkchoun
Great help..
socaldreamer
Thanks! I am new to modular and been learning in steps with my Make Noise 0-coast which is tons of fun and weird. I am trying to decide at this point whether to assemble different modules or buy a prepackaged system like the Make Noise Shared System or Verbos modular. I will probably try out some modules at a shop and decide then. I want a hardcore industrial setup for techno and modules from Harvestman and Erica Synths seem like the way to go but also like subtractive stuff from Intellijel.
bodywithoutorgans
Very helpful - thanks. I am as novice as it gets for this, haven't made a single purchase - but I am getting an idea of where I want to go, and what possible modules to get... Still, so many questions, and something tells me the questions never go away (which I like!).
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next [all]
Page 24 of 25