MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER
peanut
Never really caught on to G.o.D. Saw him at a warehouse venue and didn't enjoy the performance. There was too much bitcrushed screaming, the acoustics were bad, and I choked down fog machine smoke the whole evening. Love rifts. Could listen to Replica over and over; think it's brilliant. It'll be interesting to see where he takes his sound next.
astrodislocate
Replica's probably my favorite album I've heard from him. I put it on when I'm going to bed all the time. There's something about that album that makes the whole thing literally sound like a dream, but also feel really comforting and nostalgic.
bougie
astrodislocate wrote:
Replica's probably my favorite album I've heard from him. I put it on when I'm going to bed all the time. There's something about that album that makes the whole thing literally sound like a dream, but also feel really comforting and nostalgic.

+1, my favorite by far. Sleep Dealer have such a weird, almost disturbing vibe, yet very soothing at the same time. idk its great
strat_barrett
Love these guys thumbs up
xclark
0PN just won some award for his soundtrack to a movie called Good Time. Here's a tune from it that he produced with help from Iggy Pop. It's a jam.
nanners
Karabekian
Garden of Delete has quickly become one of my all time favourites.

The Ford and Lopatin stuff was really nice too.
neandrewthal
Zones Without People is the shit. And all the LPs and a bunch of tapes that came before it. Never got super into the glitchy stuff.
nrg242
highly recommend that movie Good Time that he did the soundtrack for. was completely unsettling and anxious during the whole movie because of the soundtrack and only realized it was Oneohtrix when the credits rolled. really awesome.
lootacow
His new album Age Of is the shit!!!
lootacow
And two more EPs release this Friday!
lootacow
All this talk about Aphex Twin... what about OPn
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2