MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

NoiseKoncept
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author NoiseKoncept
Exuviae
Hello-

Newbie here...trying to make the rounds and I wasn't sure where to post first as there's no official 'introduce yourself' thread...so...

I'd like to offer several nice chunks of FREE MUSIC to everyone here, courtesy of my net.label www.noisekoncept.com

We've just hit our 10 release and things are going strong. We allow for a pretty 'loose' interpretation of "noise" so if any of you are looking for a non-profit vehicle for releasing some of your work - give us a shout!

Thanks!

.b
Roycie Roller
Very nice stuff!!! I just listened to Disrupt, it's excellent.
What equipment were you using?
Are you looking for artists outside of the US as well?
Exuviae
Thank you, Roycie!

Mostly pedals and feedback loops for Disrupt.

Yes - always looking for artists regardless of location.

.b
Roycie Roller
Hypothetically speaking, if someone had an album of material, can they hand over a copy to you to reproduce for your label, while also retaining total freedom to release the same material elsewhere?
Exuviae
I am cool with artists retaining all of the rights and all, I mean, shit, it's free download under creative commons...but I do ask for at least an exclusive time frame of say 1 year to have it only available via nK.

.b
jonkull
I just listened to a few tracks at random. I'm not really a big noise person but there's some nice stuff there. I'll give a closer listen when I have more time.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1