MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

MODULAR: The Documentary
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Author MODULAR: The Documentary

rlainhart

A new extended promo for MODULAR: The Documentary on YouTube, featuring several Muff regulars, including Muff himself and me:

BugBrand

Yes - good to put some faces to names and it should be a good one to watch.

I was, of course, happy to see Mike's two blue systems (Wiard on the left, Bugs on the right).

jenamu6

I need this movie......NOW!

Soy Sos

Looks great, very well done.
Excellent sound quality too!

splitpoint

That looks kinda cool, I'll be watching.

bwhittington

Perfect quote at 7:00, Richard. hihi

Cheers,
Brian

frozenkore

Looks awesome!

melodydad

I now realise just how tiny my 9u rack is!

But did I hear any audio that I couldn't produce from 9u?

Exciting stuff though applause

fano

That Modcan rig is beautiful.

Looking forward to it.

Babaluma

I've gone from 24u, to 20u, to just 7u recently, and couldn't be happier!

Size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it that counts! wink (But try telling that to King Dong...)

Lyonel

w00t w00t w00t

Christopher Winkels

When I had 22 spaces of MU my wife hated it.
Now that I have 88 spaces of MU my wife still hates it.
So I might as well have 132 spaces of MU.

hmmm.....

therefore

A great project, well put together. I like the fact that, even in the promo, there's a bit of a critique of the scene. Honesty makes for authentic docs. +1

Popski

Christopher Winkels wrote:
When I had 22 spaces of MU my wife hated it.
Now that I have 88 spaces of MU my wife still hates it.
So I might as well have 132 spaces of MU.

hmmm.....

this is the direction I'm headed in..
bigger case, more wife hate

Christopher Winkels

In my case I don't think the amount of hate is scalable; it's a constant unrelated to the amount or nature of gear. It's more of a low grade I-don't-want-to-know-or-see-what's-in-that-room-of-yours hostility to mysterious boxes.

She was the same way with a nice pair of KEF loudspeakers I had back in my living room when I was single and dating her. There was a rarely said (but still very evident) animosity towards them, and she made it abundantly clear that they would not survive our first move after marriage. She got her wish, but I kept (and expanded) the synth collection.

To give it a historical analogy: I let her have Dunkirk but kept Malta and used it to help supply troops in North Africa.

Anyway, back to the documentary: I'm looking forward to seeing it in its entirety.

de_raaf

looks be a great and interesting documentary
watched that promo a few times, looking forward to the rest and the different opions/ways etc from all involved

Babaluma

my wife's always been WAY more important than my modular. nuff sed...

MrDys

I have to say, I wasn't that impressed by the earlier promos, but this looks like it has some good meat to it. Can't wait for the long-form.

(My girlfriend and I have our own hobby rooms. My gear stays in my office and her wall of fabric, notions, giant loom, and sewing machines stays in hers. It's pretty harmonious.)

wavecircle

This looks awesome, great to put faces and voices to avatars and usernames.

It's going to be great to see how different people interact with their machines.

emergencyofstate

Can't wait to see this in its entirety.

Awesome to see Mike in person towards the end of the promo.

DonaldCrunk

Christopher Winkels wrote:

To give it a historical analogy: I let her have Dunkirk but kept Malta and used it to help supply troops in North Africa.

hihi hihi

Christopher Winkels

MrDys wrote:

(My girlfriend and I have our own hobby rooms. My gear stays in my office and her wall of fabric, notions, giant loom, and sewing machines stays in hers. It's pretty harmonious.)

This is pretty much what my wife and I ended up doing. She gets the dining room and the lounge at the top of the stairs for her desk and her artwork; I have the third bedroom for all my gear. My stuff stays behind a closed door though just to discourage the cats from getting on it. Cats don't need much dissuasion to stay away from oil paints.

computer controlled

This will be great. Looking fwd to seeing all the West Coasters next =o] Good to see MWMike, Todd Sines and Mark Verbos in there. As well as Solvent.

Matos

This looks soo good. Save some money to buy your kids shoes? Can't they just wear the boxes the modules came in? seriously, i just don't get it hihi

zerosum

applause applause applause w00t

I want a 9 foot modular too! This is fun!

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Page 1 of 7