MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Bug Vid: "Lumbering Bugs"
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Bug Vid: "Lumbering Bugs"
djangosfire
Short fun improv tonight - Steady BugBrand Modular "Lumbering Bugs" sequence. 100% BugBrand straight into an Eventide Space Reverb.

BugBrand! BugBrand! BugBrand! MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING

a100user
Very nice
Tobor
very warm sound... I like it applause
dan_p
Nice, great bit of ptdelay action too
Low-Gain
HELL YES!!!
SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo screaming goo yo SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
otoskope
Nice and cosy! And I like the transparent endcheeks.
djangosfire
Thank you for the comments smile

I know it was nothing too exotic - just having good time. It really amazes me how much big sound can fly out of these systems - next thing I know, I've got this massive analog warm & fuzzy audio experience... of course then I just have to share smile

Just to clarify: all the delays are coming from the pair of PT Delay modules - also, the Eventide Space is reverb only (in this example)

Later this afternoon, I'll experiment w/ something a little more "minimal" w/ the BugBrand. Just trying to work up my chops before I head up to the PNW Synthfest tomorrow Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana!
jcn7
Yes very cool indeed!
infradead
amazing little system.

wish i could have spent the afternoon on it at shoreline confused

five minutes or so was just not enough bugs
djangosfire
infradead wrote:
amazing little system.

Nice to meet ya infradead - glad you liked the BugBrand smile

It was fun sharing the Bugs w/unsuspecting audiophiles at the PNW Synth Meetup. I took some great vid & sound .... I'll get it posted once I get back home - for now: 5 hr drive down I-5 Dead Banana

Best - Adam
infradead
djangosfire wrote:
infradead wrote:
amazing little system.

Nice to meet ya infradead - glad you liked the BugBrand smile

It was fun sharing the Bugs w/unsuspecting audiophiles at the PNW Synth Meetup. I took some great vid & sound .... I'll get it posted once I get back home - for now: 5 hr drive down I-5 Dead Banana

Best - Adam

Drive safe!

It was pretty fun watching the looks on people's faces as they discovered the magic that is the Bug
numan7
applause beautiful and inspiring, d-fire! we're not worthy

cheers,
7n7

ps hmmm..... numan7 needs more bugz! BugBrand!
djangosfire
Thanks @numan7 SlayerBadger!

OK - I posted a short video of the PNW Synthfest . . . . . featuring the BugBrand of course Guinness ftw!

it is on page 4 of this thread: https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=607799#607799
Gringo Starr
Abso-fucking-lutely beautiful
Peake
nanners
noise brigade
Sounding very sweet. Nice work
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1