MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

PLEASE READ: In case you find you are banned
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Author PLEASE READ: In case you find you are banned
Muff Wiggler
I'm fucking around with some scripts to detect and automatically ban IPs and IP ranges of bots and un-logged-in users making multiple or very-frequent connections, and trying to access 'logged in' features like "send private message" (for some crazy reason bots who aren't logged in do stuff like this a lot... I think they are just trying to abuse every possible feature looking for a way in)

these scripts still need some work - I have already accidentally banned my blackberry, as well as one of our members! (sorry berfmurret!)

if you get banned shoot me an email at my normail address which is muff at mufwigglerBLAHBLAHBLAH dot com (remove the blah's as you probably already guessed).

In the email provide your IP address (if you don't know it, visit www.ipchicken.com and it'll tell you), and i'll fix you immediately.

Sorry for the hassle screaming goo yo
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
Muff Wiggler wrote:
...very-frequent connections...

I look forward to my accidental banning smile
Muff Wiggler
hihi

first accidental ban WAS my Blackberry... lol

seriously though, with that part of the script I'm trying to make, it is way more frequent than a human could manage
sduck
Any good script would ban me 752 times in total

Boba Fett
Muff Wiggler
hihi
Handsfree
I was Banned ,not knowing your 'normal' email,i did register back again,sorry for that!

But its good to know your normal email now!
sandyb
Handsfree

i've sent you a pm. we'll be able to sort it out if you were accidentally banned.

sandy
Setherian
will u ban me if I send about 50+ irrelevant posts just so I can use the classifieds? =p
sandyb
Setherian wrote:
will u ban me if I send about 50+ irrelevant posts just so I can use the classifieds? =p

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34546
vav
Will i be banned if i post videos of myself dancing nude to Q Lazzarus's "Goodbye Horses?"
KNYST
Make that a unicorn and you'll be knighted.
ronnicyborg
smile
infradead
i salute our new AI overlords Guinness ftw!

with beer
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Page 1 of 1