MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

woggle bug sold
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author woggle bug sold

thesnow

SOLD. Thank you to muffs' for letting me use this forum and thanks to anyone that contacted me.

thesnow

Wiard

flts

i'm more and more intrigued of a dual wogglebug, i have a single diy version in my euro rig right now and it gets used a LOT. i've been planning to order a few modules from cary once i get some stuff sold and a new laptop bought, so could be potentially interested...

thesnow

flts wrote:
i'm more and more intrigued of a dual wogglebug, i have a single diy version in my euro rig right now and it gets used a LOT. i've been planning to order a few modules from cary once i get some stuff sold and a new laptop bought, so could be potentially interested...

Sweet ( : Stay in touch.

flts

^- will definitely be in touch once i get the money together. it's taking some time still it seems... i was originally going to make an order around these days but that's how it goes. if someone needs a quick woggle fix before that, feel free to contact cary first - i'm in no big hurry with this.

thesnow

flts wrote:
^- will definitely be in touch once i get the money together. it's taking some time still it seems... i was originally going to make an order around these days but that's how it goes. if someone needs a quick woggle fix before that, feel free to contact cary first - i'm in no big hurry with this.

Thanks for clarifying thumbs up

thesnow

SOLD. Thank you to muffs' for letting me use this forum and thanks to anyone that contacted me.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1