MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

PB-1Er4, PBBPr4, 5x5, 1-6-13 now available.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Author PB-1Er4, PBBPr4, 5x5, 1-6-13 now available.
flight
Distributor orders have all been shipped out. I hope to have the product pages up soon.
Matos
Yeah! Love your stuff!
Johnisfaster
hmmm.....

Without product pages Im not sure how excited I should be..
qu.one
Well it's def the latest plague bearer and the distro board. PBBR and 5x5 are questionable but the PBBR is probably another plague bearer incarnation.
vasculator
Plague Bearer Barebones Pack
Johnisfaster
vasculator wrote:
Plague Bearer Barebones Pack

Hm... And here I was thinking Pabst Blue Blue Ribbon.. hihi
Soy Sos
Please do tell what is:
5X5 and 1-6-13
???
goiks
i do believe that's the 5v adapter and nicely thought out busboard
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
....I have no idea whats going on...

USE WORDS!!!!!
reignbear
Soy Sos wrote:
Please do tell what is:
5X5 and 1-6-13
???

flight wrote:

1-6-13 power distribution board.

Upgrade from the standard Doepfer A-100 bus: 13 shrouded 16-pin headers, only 10.2" long. Features:

• Complementary over-current and reverse-voltage protection: Left and right half independently protected with Polyfuses (±12V @ 0.75A, +5V @ 0.5A). PSU connectors are unprotected so downstream boards are unaffected
  • Three sets of indicator LEDs to indicate status of: left side, right side, PSU input.
  • Dual PSU Input connectors, mounted in the middle of the board for proper "star" distribution scheme.
  • Central header configured to accept 5x5 plug-in adapter module, pictured below.

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38222

flight wrote:

The r4 panel:

Changes:
  • Fixed the jack layout, with multiples for each I/O.
  • Input attenuator switch (so you no longer need to use an external VCA to prevent overdriving the input).
  • Output limited to ±5V(±0.2V) with a "soft knee" before fully clipping. For those that prefer the rather hot output potential of the older versions, the limiting can be disabled via a jumper on the PCB.
  • Parallel (or "sandwich") construction to reduce the depth to 1.1875" / 30mm mounting depth including the power cable.
  • List price of US$95.00.

Two other products are in production and should be available at the same time as the PBr4, both are case/PSU related:

1-6-13: PSU distribution board (drawing attached).
Upgrade from the standard Doepfer A-100 bus: 13 shrouded 16-pin headers, only 10.2" long. Features:
  • Complementary over-current and reverse-voltage protection: Left and right half independently protected with Polyfuses (±12V @ 0.75A, +5V @ 0.5A). PSU connectors are unprotected so downstream boards are unaffected
  • Three sets of indicator LEDs to indicate status of: left side, right side, PSU input.
  • Dual PSU Input connectors, mounted in the middle of the board for proper "star" distribution scheme.
  • Central header configured to accept 5x5 plug-in adapter module (see next).
  • List price of US$55.00.

5x5 plug-in module: A +5V plug-in module, similar in concept to the Doepfer A100 AD5 but greatly improved:

• Supplies up to 500mA from the +12V rail.
  • Pass-through design so the header it is placed on can still be used for a module.
  • Narrow enough to fit between any set of headers, anywhere on the standard Doepfer-spaced boards.
  • List price of US$35.00.

So you can see why I've been so quiet lately. smile

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=506088#506088
MY ASS IS BLEEDING
flight
Damn, sorry again. For some reason, I haven't been getting any email notifications about new posts or comments here. I have to check my settings.

@ reignbear: Thank you so much for taking up my slack and posting that!

And yes, the PBBP is the Plague Bearer Barebones Pack.

Web pages: The webmaster is currently working on them.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Page 1 of 1