MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Volta in E.U. and Mackie Control C4 implementation
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta  
Author Volta in E.U. and Mackie Control C4 implementation
Kent
Hello Voltrons,

So, Stretta... any word on when and how one can get Volta in the E.U.? Also, I'm thinking about making a custom C4 template for Volta or asking if you lot @ MOTU have the time/energy to incorporate a profile into Volta yourselves.

I could bust out a C4 mapping in C4 Commander or provide you with a C4 for your own testing purposes. Let a brother know.
stretta
Where in the EU?

Volta doesn't support the Mackie directly, your DAW does. Volta can have up to 24 ramps per instance. These are generic automation ramps from your DAW - just generic effect automation.
Kent
You know, I had a brain fart and falsely recalled Volta also running as a stand-alone. Somewhat obviously, this doesn't make sense at all when one thinks about it.

I live in Paris. I'm wondering if Volta will be available as a download. Maybe a manufacturer's accommodation or something for tradeshow demos, etc?
perky
i just ordered like 3 copies to the store today, and end of may/june they land i was told. Its in Denmark.
stretta
Quote:
I live in Paris.

Whoops. Still asleep. I should have been able to see that. MOTU's French distributor is UM Distribution.

Quote:
I'm wondering if Volta will be available as a download. Maybe a manufacturer's accommodation or something for tradeshow demos, etc?

No, Volta won't be a download, but if you need a temporary authorization for a trade show demo, contact me privately.
wetterberg
perky wrote:
i just ordered like 3 copies to the store today
good man!
TWINSTATES
Come on Motu, give us Volta as a download please.

There is every reason to do so and i struggle to understand why you wouldn't. Especially when you customers are saying that would be preferable.

Or, can someone in the states buy it for me and mail me the necessaries please? I'll pay you a few dollars for you time (and sort out delivery etc)
perky
i have 10 in stock now!!!!

http://www.aage.dk/shoppingsystem/vare.asp?varenr=58013

i can send anywhere smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta  
Page 1 of 1