MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

what a deal...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author what a deal...
Chuck E. Jesus
my first synth was this

maybe i'll buy it again for old times sake...might as well pick up the Odyssey as well.....

(leaves to sell children)
J.w.M.
Haha! I've always really loved the look of that synth. Never heard any samples or anything, but it certainly has a clean front panel and whatnot.
Chuck E. Jesus
J.w.M. wrote:
Haha! I've always really loved the look of that synth. Never heard any samples or anything, but it certainly has a clean front panel and whatnot.

they are pretty cool...but not 3600 dollars cool...maybe 500 bucks cool...
J.w.M.
ross g wrote:

they are pretty cool...but not 3600 dollars cool...maybe 500 bucks cool...

/agree

I feel that way about lots of vintage gear.
consumed
i think that dude has had that sonic 6 up on the bay for at least 6 months if not more. maybe he will find a sucker for that price someday.

i passed up a sonic 6 that was for sale (somewhat locally) by a tech/musician/nasa engineer...he was asking $1200 i think? it was up for sale for months.
Kwote
consumed wrote:
i think that dude has had that sonic 6 up on the bay for at least 6 months if not more. maybe he will find a sucker for that price someday.

i passed up a sonic 6 that was for sale (somewhat locally) by a tech/musician/nasa engineer...he was asking $1200 i think? it was up for sale for months.

DAMN! his seller's fees must be off the wahoozzle!!!
Chuck E. Jesus
the deals just keep coming!
J.w.M.
It's a bargain! A bargain, I'm telling ya!
People are crazy.
Kwote
ross g wrote:
the deals just keep coming!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chuck E. Jesus
this guy is at it again

and...

if i only had a strat
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1