MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Welcome Amazing Machines!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Amazing Machines  
Author Welcome Amazing Machines!
Muff Wiggler
I'm pleased to welcome Amazing Machines to their new hosted community forum!

If you aren't familiar with their work, take a peek at their website, found at www.amazingmachines.com.br where you'll see some of the cool hard and software they've been cooking up in the warm and friendly land of my all-time favorite drink, Brazil!

Congrats on the launch guys and I hope everyone will join me welcoming them to their new home here at Muff's!
Mongo1
I'm not sure that URL is correct- Google chrome couldn't find it...
Gary
emergencyofstate
Mongo1 wrote:
I'm not sure that URL is correct- Google chrome couldn't find it...
Gary

Same here. Not only in Chrome...all browsers.
KNYST
works fine here. it just seem slow.
ignatius
opened right up for me.
emergencyofstate
working for me now.
Amazing Machines
Hi everyone, we are here to help, feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thank you for your kind words Muff, we appreciate your support we're not worthy

Sorry for the website down time, our hosting company is giving us a hard time, but we are on it, and will swap the hosting company if needed very frustrating

Our website address is | www.amazingmachines.com.br | Please visit our "Under Development" section, we would love to have your opinion thumbs up

It is great to be on board,
Many thanks,
Gabriel Rodrigues,
Amazing Machines
infradead
welcome to MW!

nice little kit you guys sell
rdonker
I hope you are getting some good responses on your product. I know a few that could use this...
Amazing Machines
rdonker wrote:
I hope you are getting some good responses on your product. I know a few that could use this...

Hi rdonker,

2011 has been a wonderful year for Amazing Machines, thanks to our customers and partners. We have been featured on Synthtopia 3 times in 2 months. We almost sold out during this 2 months, we couldn't keep the stock until this weekend, every single MIDITRIBE we built was sold.
A special thanks goes to Muff for hosting us here at Muff's Modules & More thumbs up

Thanks to everyone for a great 2011 applause

Gabriel Rodrigues,
Amazing Machines
lombrose
love
rico loverde
DC4 looks very cool! Looking forward to seeing more from uou guys!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Amazing Machines  
Page 1 of 1