MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Oh no! What have I done?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Oh no! What have I done?
Matos
No longer able to keep the delectable visions of oscillating electrons shifting hues from bubbling forth, I've committed a rash act of passion. Now my pockets are flat and my heart a flutter, but I placed my order for the humble beginnings of my video dreams. A vsg, cve, ramps, tvp, and bridge are on their way across the fruited plains. Here's to following your bliss. Guinness ftw! Dead Banana
giorgio
YESSSSS. i'm coming over smile
Matos
Ha! You bastard! It's all your fault. If you didn't host that synth meet I would have never played with Johnny's system and lost my mind. Damn you both. very frustrating
giorgio
you think i'm selling my minimoog for my health?
bitSmasher
applause

In the middle of moving house and job, can't wait to settle down again and start saving for a modular system!
Matos
giorgio wrote:
you think i'm selling my minimoog for my health?

I thought you were selling it to invest in solar technology. That's the word on the street.
Bitsmasher
After you settle in reward yourself and your loved ones with the gift that keeps on giving, eurorack..
lizlarsen
Congrats Matos!!
One of the great things that's so rewarding about manufacturing niche modular gear is that no one's ever wishy-washy when it comes to levels of enthusiasm and excitement, and you have plenty of it. Excited to see what you do with it, and always e-mail me with any questions.
infradead
woot woot!!

i'm going to need everyone to write really nice letters of recommendation to my wife so i can get some screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
Matos
I got your back.
Dear mrs. Infradead,
While your love knows no bounds, sometimes you have to let it spread its wings. Infradead is ready to soar with the eagles in a kalidascope of crystalline colors, dance among the cacophony of textures. Let him fly with us. When he returns his love will have expanded like his mind.
Yours truly
Miatos
Matos
creatorlars wrote:
Congrats Matos!!
One of the great things that's so rewarding about manufacturing niche modular gear is that no one's ever wishy-washy when it comes to levels of enthusiasm and excitement, and you have plenty of it. Excited to see what you do with it, and always e-mail me with any questions.

Thanks for making it possible to explore the arcane black arts of video. Sadly, you will rue the day you offered your help as I'm an eager apprentice, desperate for knowledge. Now that I've made my sacrifice to join the cult, you have to do a NYC video meet. I know not what I do?
lizlarsen
Dec 18th, I will be in Brooklyn (the venue is Grasslands) to do a video synth workshop/video art party. Johnny Woods is helping me organize it, we'll have more details soon!!
revmutt
Look at the bright side, if you had come by today you might have spent more money.
Matos
Idle hands are empty pockets. I still hope to pick your brain and try out the mvip and whatever other magic you possess.revmutt
Matos
creatorlars wrote:
Dec 18th, I will be in Brooklyn (the venue is Grasslands) to do a video synth workshop/video art party. Johnny Woods is helping me organize it, we'll have more details soon!!

Yes! So it is true! As long as its after 1pm im so down to high five and nerd out!
laserpalace
Matos
After seeing Lars' system in person this past weekend I've also decided to make the jump in the next couple weeks, probably with the same modules. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. It was a very inspiring demonstration. Congrats! w00t
Matos
Thanks. I also grabbed a wj-ave 5 of the bay. I'm ready to blow minds! Its morphing time! There's going to be a whole new crew of us, kicking ass and taking names.
lizlarsen
Really honestly can't wait to see what you do, Matos. I was looking at your art from the links in your sig several days ago and I love it! Can't wait to see that imagination using a video synth.
Matos
creatorlars wrote:
Really honestly can't wait to see what you do, Matos. I was looking at your art from the links in your sig several days ago and I love it! Can't wait to see that imagination using a video synth.

Thanks for the vote of confidence! At first I just wanted a little video glitch machine to entertain myself, but after I started really researching I found myself conceiving all these new concepts and work. It's a large investment on a completely new medium, but I feel that I might have some interesting things to say with video. Of course it's a whole new creative language, and it will take a long time to shape the things I want to say. Needless to say, I can't wait to take my first steps.
RFKorp
creatorlars wrote:

!!! this is exciting. I'll definitely try to come hang out and pick your brain if I can.
Matos
Wj-ave 5 arrived! T922 on its way! Shits really happening. Having a blast with my gamecube and the mixer. Primitive video effects are the jam hott! I'm a fade master. Wipe on...wipe off!
lizlarsen

WELL DONE. Now do it 8 hours straight until your wipes are timed at precisely 1000 milliseconds and your finger movements are completely linear!
Matos
Yes sensei,
I have done as you've commanded. I am one with the electron beam.
On a side note,
MY ASS IS BLEEDING
Just plugged in my lzx! Team video blasting off!
lizlarsen
Awesome! Call me if you need anything or have any questions. My cell phone number is on the business cards in the module boxes.
revmutt
Matos wrote:
Yes sensei,
I have done as you've commanded. I am one with the electron beam.
On a side note,
MY ASS IS BLEEDING
Just plugged in my lzx! Team video blasting off!

Yay! another New York user
Matos
revmutt
5 boroughs Holding it down! Your not off the hook yet brother. I'll still need some sit down time to gleam your vast knowledge.
creatorlars
Your cards in my wallet. So far so good. I'm making random explosions of color which need to be tamed, but I'm stoked. My wife is going crazy bananas. She can't wait to get home to rock out.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2