MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

shameless self promotion
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author shameless self promotion
johnnywoods
This project Ive been working on was released today, and I thought some of you may be interested. It's a 35 minute video-album for the band Dpony. All the video was processed with the LZX and an Edirol V4. The footage all came from VHS tapes my video partner shot while she was in high school.

Here's the "single":

And here's a link where you can purchase the whole thing on magical VHS tape:
http://www.dponymovie.com/
DonaldCrunk
saw your post on facebook and immediately bought the shit out of this. really excited to see it.
barto
awesome! love it
Matos
Loving it. Like the more story driven direction. Subtle and interesting. Was some of that footage from the mutter in Philly?
johnnywoods
Matos wrote:
Loving it. Like the more story driven direction. Subtle and interesting. Was some of that footage from the mutter in Philly?

thanks! yup, it's the mutter circa 1992... love that place!
Matos
Me too. I'm trying to put together a proposal to do an art show there. Attendance is down and the directors are looking to reach a broader audience. Maybe we can do something together.
johnnywoods
Matos wrote:
Me too. I'm trying to put together a proposal to do an art show there. Attendance is down and the directors are looking to reach a broader audience. Maybe we can do something together.

I'd love to do something. Just let me know!
bitSmasher
Since we're talking about you, JW...

I've seen you do live work for Neon Indian - any idea who and what they'll be doing for visuals on tour? Namely to Australia, they'll be here early next year.
johnnywoods
bitSmasher wrote:
Since we're talking about you, JW...

I've seen you do live work for Neon Indian - any idea who and what they'll be doing for visuals on tour? Namely to Australia, they'll be here early next year.

I'd love to go out there with them, but taking a touring visualize around can be tricky... It's been discussed, but I guess we will see.

I played the Sydney Opera House earlierthis year, and it was a fantastic time. I'd love to go back!
snufkin
sick work J-Woo
barto
just got the tape this week and watched it last night. excellent work!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1