MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Organ Filter
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Trouby Modular  
Author Organ Filter
trouby
This filter is the formant filter from the vermona organ ET3-2 MR.
4 mixable sounds: flute (strong lowpass), bass clarinet (weak lowpass), clarinet (mid presence & treble cutoff), strings (highpass).
The humbucker coil pasting the origin and not available coil of the origin device.
trouby
made a spectralic datasheet - hope you can see the font (OCR-B)
Dr. Sketch-n-Etch
Cool! Nice work, trouby. So, what waveform would you feed into it to get the sounds close to the instruments listed. I'm guessing square, since that's probably what the organ generates, no? Do they sound like what they say?
trouby
yes, the organ input wave is square. its the filter of the lower manual and only 8' octave.
Moog$FooL$
"The humbucker coil pasting the origin and not available coil of the origin device. " seriously, i just don't get it seriously, i just don't get it seriously, i just don't get it

you got me??? hmmm.....
Just me
Trouby is not a native Engwlizh speaker.I take it to mean he cannot source the original coil in the organ circuit and used a humbucking pickup as a substitute. Clever!
Moog$FooL$
ah!! yes.

thanx. thumbs up
trouby
you got it wink

i did it similar for the forthcoming ionika filter - clone of the 50s GDR tube organ...
thevegasnerve
Love the organ filter. demos sound wonderful. so if I have all 5u MOTM modules with the 4-pin connectors, do I need a different power supply for the Trouby? Is it a 5-pin connection. hmmm.....
tuanuibi
This sounds GREAT with my crumar performer and a few other polys that I've tried with it!
trouby
great thats sounds good on the crumar wink

the connector is curetronic or a short doepfer - bottom -12V, 3x mid ground, top +12V - or +-15V for sure.

i can do a 3-pin motm connector - or its modcan? ^^
thevegasnerve
would need the 4-pin MOTM. That would be great if thats possible. I will PM you to discuss further. Thanks
acealive
I bought the STicker version of this some days ago. It's still says 'Vermona', btw.
I run my Microkorg through it, makes the sound a little better. A good module for this kind of purpose.
sloth713
what is the hp size and power needs for the eurorack organ filter?
trouby
its 8 ue wide & comes w/ doepfer cable.

module disabled cos problems with the humbucker coil.
trouby
just replaced the coil by a gyrator. means, filter will be available soon a bit cheaper - 99 euros smile
panel in 6 ue like similar to the 8 ue ones - writings left.
both modules - moog & eurorack - working fine. maybe a tiles (4) version...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Trouby Modular  
Page 1 of 1