MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
With the closure of the MW store the forum has gone back to being 100% community funded. To help us out the lovely Ross Lamond has put together an awesome raffle! You could win a complete modular system or one of many other great prizes. Please see the stickied thread in the For Sale subforum for details! It's my hope that we can raise our all our hosting costs through a once-yearly event like this. Thanks and good luck!

Knobs, Knobs, Knobs and bits ...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Knobs, Knobs, Knobs and bits ...

Riggar

Here's a bunch of knobs down from the attic - they must over 30 years old, probably bought from Maplins. A mixer project I think, that never materialised.

Unused, good nick for 6mm shafts. The ‘silver’ aluminium top ones have a grub screw on the side, some a little tarnishing on the silver top; not too much.
No use to me – so for free – you pay the postage!

If interested, PM me and I’ll draw names out of a hat if more than one – close Saturday 12:00 GMT/London time

cheers!

loderbast

pm'ed

tarandfeathers

Those look like Elma collet knobs, maybe useful for someone restoring a Synthi 100, haha.

plugugly

Riggar
PMed

Riggar

Closed now. I've contacted the winning draw and those no so fortunate. Cheers

Isaiah

Riggar
Very generous of you.
I didn't express an interest in your competition, but I'm curious if anyone has part numbers for the plastic skirts with the white arrow indicator and the knobs that sit on top.
Very much like the Oberheim SEM's knobs...

Riggar

Isaiah, I've had a look at the item - there's no distinguishing nos. or anything ...

tobb

Isaiah wrote:
Oberheim SEM's knobs...

http://www.ritel.ch/?str=2&lang=e

or

http://www.elma.com/en-eu/products/rotary-switches/knobs/

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1