MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New York LZX Video Synthesis Workshop/Showcase Dec 18th
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author New York LZX Video Synthesis Workshop/Showcase Dec 18th
lizlarsen
Hey guys, with the help of johnnywoods and revmutt I'm going to be in New York in December to host a video synthesis demo and meetup. This is a great chance to get your hands on the system and talk about it in person if you haven't got to play with one yet -- or also, to talk about advanced techniques and let me show you some tricks, if you are already using the system. The $15 admission cost is the pay the venue for their space and to help cover a portion of the airplane tickets for myself and my assistant Jonah. I'll have several new prototypes to share and may even have some finished Sandin IP clone modules for sale at the event.

Here's the official write-up:

LZX Industries will be in Brooklyn, New York this December to present a demonstration of the LZX Visionary modular video synthesizer. Following the demonstration will be a discussion on video art history and techniques, as well as performances and screenings of works by video artists using the system such as Tommy DOG (The Brain People) and Johnny Woods. Expect a casual atmosphere with plenty of time for open discussion and hands on exploration of the modular system — as well as the opportunity to discuss more advanced techniques for those of you using the systems already. Everyone is welcome!

Glasslands Gallery, 289 Kent Ave, Brooklyn NY 11211
December 18th, 1PM – 6PM
$15 Admission
revmutt
I'm totally there! oh wait.. yeah I'm actually there.
Matos
I'm not there yet, but i will be with synth nugget in tow.
Matos
Quick reminder for the tri-state massive! Hope to see y'all there. I'm working till one so I won't get there till two, so somebody save me two seats. I'm bringing my little video system for a touch up from Lars and so hopefully I can patch into the big boys. w00t It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners applause
revmutt
A few hours til the fun begins.
mmelnick
You should be here! Just spend 20 minutes playing with one of the LGX video rigs here. Killer. People are milling about, trying stuff out and it's gonna formally begin soon. Where are you?
mmelnick
Another rig
mmelnick
A better pic
mmelnick
More people are starting to arrive
mmelnick
Tommy dog light and synth show
mmelnick
Closeup
MrDys
Stupid sickness kept me down south. Hope things went well.
mmelnick
Thanks Lars for a good event
revmutt
mmelnick wrote:
Tommy dog light and synth show

God I'm a hideous fucker
barto
more photos! and videos
johnnywoods
After the main event, Lars and I successfully synthesized a bat-boy face with an audio-input controlled talking mouth. Oh... And it blinked!

Video coming soon!!!
Matos
Thanks for the good times, greasy pizza, pear infused milk with cinnamon, bat boy madness, and my first pabst blue ribbon. w00t
mmelnick
More photos
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150529706681894.431479.725 596893&type=1&notif_t=like
revmutt
mmelnick wrote:
More photos
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150529706681894.431479.725 596893&type=1&notif_t=like

Mathew thanks for taking these photos. I tagged the ones of me, Johnny and Lars but haven't untagged the others. Let me know if you want me to use them if I comp the show into some sort of youtube friendly edit.

Anyone else who has photos of video of my bit, please let know.

Tommy
giorgio
awesome time dudes

sweet bat-boy

thanks so much to johnny and lars for taking time to let us patch up your rigs (as well as matos of course) and showing me the basics of patching, I had a few ah-ha moments with the system yesterday.

i can't see the pics on facebook? maybe i need to be your "friend"?
lizlarsen
Awesome time guys, thank you so much! I'll upload a few video clips this week.
mmelnick
Ya sorry, friend me and let me know you're a wiggler!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1