MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Where's Mike?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Totalmusik  
Author Where's Mike?
metasonix
Hey Mike! Stop watching My Little Pony, and tell us if you're working on anything new!
endmusik
Ok fine, since you asked:

I've created a tiny human capable of hypersonic sound generation, currently working on troubleshooting the mysterious greenish brown paste that seems to flow out of its back end regularly hihi

Otherwise, there's a few formats of the TMK001 library just about ready to put out, and some additional work and formatting on the next library focusing on some radio ready sounds for all the producers out there looking for more of the same angry
Kent
Fucks yeah!! SlayerBadger!
endmusik
OH HELLO EVERYONE!

I'm back - nothing immediately new to report, just that I am actively getting material ready to release again. More soon, if anyone is hyperactively looking for me/new library news, feel free to PM me until I have the PR team write up the next big press release!
Kent
Brings it so deliciously like you done did last time! I gig with your Polyphonic Wretch Sexy Set, dontcha know!
endmusik
HOLY SHIT - I HAVE TWO HUMAN CHILDREN NOW

Seriously, things have gotten incredibly sidetracked in the worst way.

I am perpetually in update mode for both the website as well as new libraries and extensions of the first library, but it's been rough.....

On the plus side, I have two amazing kids, both under the age of 5, that are helping me with the modular and other audio related experiments.

Hope everyone that's still using the first library is still getting good value and having fun with it!
MATSmile
AAAA.... w00t!!
They are multiplying!! Next time you blink you will have four grey goo generating humanoids screaming goo yo screaming goo yo

But seriously, congrats man applause
Kent
Kids are the best. Enjoy!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Totalmusik  
Page 1 of 1