MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I have taken the plunge, and the water's magnificent...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author I have taken the plunge, and the water's magnificent...
Pockets McCoy
Well, some of you may recall my having found my way into some money, and there was a discussion of whether to Serge or not to Serge, and after a few days of mulling and stewing and all that, Rex Probe was given a call, and after many delightful, insightful, insanely fascinating conversations with Mr. Probe and one minor indecisive crisis on my part, slightly less than half the money is stashed away for safekeeping, and slightly more than half is currently being converted into 6 panels of Serge (well, 5 panels and an M-Boat), and that's pretty much how it goes...

And now I've got a mad case of the anticipatory goopses... screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
zthee
6 panels?! eek! eek! love screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
What a dream to make that order!

Which ones did you choose? Give us all the details! we're not worthy w00t
screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
Kent
Sweet Baby Jesus!!! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!

Yeah, man! Dish on the panels. Whatcha get?
Pockets McCoy
Yeah, it's still kind of dreamy...and as luck would have it, the estimated build time has it landing on my doorstep right around my birthday. Best damn present to myself ever...

Anyhow, I'll be sporting a Sequencer panel, a TKB, CV1, CV2, Soup Kitchen II, and an M-Boat with the Triple Oscillator and Dual Q Filters (supposed to debut on Friday, according to Rex...it's got: Mixer, 2 Variable Q VCF's, Dual VCA, and Mix Pro)

Spread out for the world to see:

And because it's just the perfect emoticon for most situations I find myself in, yet again: screaming goo yo

Oh, and I'm aware that this probably makes me the largest-scale nerd to come along in a while, but I realized the leads on the hi-pot tester at work connect with banana plugs, and every so often I'm compelled to unplug the leads and plug them back in JUST TO FEEL THE RUSH OF BANANA ECSTASY!!! help
amnesia
nice start :-)
happy Birthday...Its my bday tomorrow I want another Buchla! razz
i suppose this all will be fitted in an nice wooden angled cabinet? Mr. Green
green onion
amnesia wrote:
nice start :-)
happy Birthday...Its my bday tomorrow I want another Buchla! razz

If only you would've told us a few weeks earlier! There's really no way I can arrange this in the next 24 hours... Maybe next year then...?
LDT
I don´t use this phrase a lot but: O_M_G!!!!
Congratulations with going nuts!
cebec
w00t

Congratulations!
chimologic
we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy
BananaPlug
Nice little stimulus package. Looks good. Covers all the bases quite nicely. Maybe for Christmas you can get a Klangziet (WAD and Freq Shifter).
amnesia
oh and

I think you have just improved the recession!

PHOTOS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED L-)
panda30y
w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t
Cat-A-Tonic
BananaPlug wrote:
Nice little stimulus package. Looks good. Covers all the bases quite nicely. Maybe for Christmas you can get a Klangziet (WAD and Freq Shifter).

I agree! That's what I'm talking about.
Bananallama! Bananallama! Bananallama! Bananallama! Bananallama! Bananallama!
sandyb
screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
nothing else to say really!
b3nsf
!!YES!!!! you are the man!!! awesome job!!! eek! hyper

WOOOW!!! love love screaming goo yo screaming goo yo w00t

/me faints
parasitk
Congratulations! Very cool that you were able to put a bit of it away, and STILL get a pretty sick Serge system.
b3nsf
6 slopes!! that is uber sick-face... I love the slopes... you can patch up some major jabber monkeys and jungle, and the ASR's Quan and SQP!!!! what!!?? man, I love your future serge. Mr. Green
consumed
damn! that right there alone will keep you busy for many YEARS screaming goo yo
felix
AWESOME!! Congrats!!

SlayerBadger! w00t SlayerBadger!
prscrptn
Now that's a party...

Rasta-nana Rockin' Banana! nanners It's peanut butter jelly time!
D/A A/D
Holy Mother Of Lord Tunderin Jesus!

Congrats man, that is nearly fucking insane!
carbon111
Sweet selection, Pockets!

Enjoy! w00t w00t w00t
wetterberg
holy fuck, a sequencer panel AND a TKB?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 1 of 5