MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
With the closure of the MW store the forum has gone back to being 100% community funded. To help us out the lovely Ross Lamond has put together an awesome raffle! You could win a complete modular system or one of many other great prizes. Please see the stickied thread in the For Sale subforum for details! It's my hope that we can raise our all our hosting costs through a once-yearly event like this. Thanks and good luck! __________________ Important note: Dreamhost once again took it upon themselves to move us to a new machine, and again broke some stuff including (again) search. Performance is pretty bad as well as they seem to have lost our optimizations. I'm hoping to work on this stuff tonight with analogdigital and should have everything fixed ASAP, hopefully no longer than a few hours or perhaps a day. Sorry for the inconvenience!

New Pittsburgh teaser: Fragments
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next [all]
Author New Pittsburgh teaser: Fragments

Tombola

From their Twitter: "Shatter sound into a million fragments" http://t.co/hUhvRl4A

yghartsyrt

oooh. Another granular tool? hyper

Matos

I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it.
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. w00t

blz

huh wonder what it is alot of timbre cv mentions on it

infradead

fuck....

and me with a totally full cases.. shit

reppiks

Oh. Crap.
So I need to decide which modules to sell next to make space...
Again.

Junk Rhythm

Makes you wonder what is under the black electrical tape at the bottom.

blz

yeah i really wantz to know

aksen

i'm guessing its a cd burner, which when combined with a hammer...well, allows you to shatter sounds.

i'll get my coat...

READYdot

Uu.u..u.u.u.u.u..hhh y..i.i..e.e..a.aaah. g..gg.g.r.a..ins! More grains!

Madrayken

Please let it be a good, smeary granular rather than limited to choppy, staccato chunks. Valhalla Shimmer in hardware... mmmmm.

reppiks

Madrayken wrote:
Please let it be a good, smeary granular rather than limited to choppy, staccato chunks. Valhalla Shimmer in hardware... mmmmm.

This is what I'm hoping too

yghartsyrt

and i just ordered a phonogene Dead Banana

Jason Brock

Uh. Shadoobie. Shattered, shattered.

Mitchk1989

I dunno, the 3 'timbre' plus 3 'timbre cv' makes me think its a triple wavefolder of sorts.

Oldstench

I love that people are talking about removing things from their systems for a module that hasn't even been announced yet with features that are so far completely unknown. Never change eurocrack junkies.

Soy Sos

Oldstench wrote:
I love that people are talking about removing things from their systems for a module that hasn't even been announced yet with features that are so far completely unknown. Never change eurocrack junkies.

Never change eurocrack junkies lol lol

Kakihara

nNNnNnneeeeveerrr tttRRuuussTTT a JJuunnkkiieeeee

razz

Boelie035

ghehe, eurorack is indeed like crack..

dreidrums

dual big knobs!!! The Chewbacca Defense

suboptimal

yghartsyrt wrote:
and i just ordered a phonogene Dead Banana

You are so last month.

My Phonogenes stopped recording samples after I opened this thread. Somehow they both are loaded with a clip from a Justin Bieber interview where he talks about his hair care routine. I can't seem to erase it. Damn you, Pittsburgh Modular!

yghartsyrt

that' good news.
i love justin bieber

pipwilliams

Justin Bieber is dreamy

WMDevices

I got some Justin Beiber wrapping paper, considering wrapping all outgoing euro modules....

MrTea

do it! lol

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next [all]
Page 1 of 10