MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy new year to everyone! Thanks for being part of this place, every year you all get cooler and cooler. Apologies to everyone waiting on me for PMs, emails, subforum creation, etc. The holidays have been super busy! I'll be catching up over the next week, please hit me up again at that point if I haven't gotten back to you yet. Sorry for the delay. Thanks! <3

New Pittsburgh teaser: Fragments
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next [all]
Author New Pittsburgh teaser: Fragments
Tombola
From their Twitter: "Shatter sound into a million fragments" http://t.co/hUhvRl4A
yghartsyrt
oooh. Another granular tool? hyper
Matos
I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it.
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. w00t
blz
huh wonder what it is alot of timbre cv mentions on it
infradead
fuck....

and me with a totally full cases.. shit
reppiks
Oh. Crap.
So I need to decide which modules to sell next to make space...
Again.
Junk Rhythm
Makes you wonder what is under the black electrical tape at the bottom.
blz
yeah i really wantz to know
aksen
i'm guessing its a cd burner, which when combined with a hammer...well, allows you to shatter sounds.

i'll get my coat...
READYdot
Uu.u..u.u.u.u.u..hhh y..i.i..e.e..a.aaah. g..gg.g.r.a..ins! More grains!
Madrayken
Please let it be a good, smeary granular rather than limited to choppy, staccato chunks. Valhalla Shimmer in hardware... mmmmm.
reppiks
Madrayken wrote:
Please let it be a good, smeary granular rather than limited to choppy, staccato chunks. Valhalla Shimmer in hardware... mmmmm.

This is what I'm hoping too
yghartsyrt
and i just ordered a phonogene Dead Banana
Jason Brock
Uh. Shadoobie. Shattered, shattered.
Mitchk1989
I dunno, the 3 'timbre' plus 3 'timbre cv' makes me think its a triple wavefolder of sorts.
Oldstench
I love that people are talking about removing things from their systems for a module that hasn't even been announced yet with features that are so far completely unknown. Never change eurocrack junkies.
Soy Sos
Oldstench wrote:
I love that people are talking about removing things from their systems for a module that hasn't even been announced yet with features that are so far completely unknown. Never change eurocrack junkies.

Never change eurocrack junkies lol lol
Kakihara
nNNnNnneeeeveerrr tttRRuuussTTT a JJuunnkkiieeeee

razz
Boelie035
ghehe, eurorack is indeed like crack..
dreidrums
dual big knobs!!! The Chewbacca Defense
suboptimal
yghartsyrt wrote:
and i just ordered a phonogene Dead Banana

You are so last month.

My Phonogenes stopped recording samples after I opened this thread. Somehow they both are loaded with a clip from a Justin Bieber interview where he talks about his hair care routine. I can't seem to erase it. Damn you, Pittsburgh Modular!
yghartsyrt
that' good news.
i love justin bieber
pipwilliams
Justin Bieber is dreamy
WMDevices
I got some Justin Beiber wrapping paper, considering wrapping all outgoing euro modules....
MrTea
do it! lol
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next [all]
Page 1 of 10