MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
CURRENTLY BROWSING IN GUEST MODE
PLEASE LOGIN TO ACCESS FULL FUNCTIONALITY

New Pittsburgh teaser: Fragments
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next [all]
Author New Pittsburgh teaser: Fragments

Tombola

From their Twitter: "Shatter sound into a million fragments" http://t.co/hUhvRl4A

yghartsyrt

oooh. Another granular tool? hyper

Matos

I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it.
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. w00t

blz

huh wonder what it is alot of timbre cv mentions on it

infradead

fuck....

and me with a totally full cases.. shit

reppiks

Oh. Crap.
So I need to decide which modules to sell next to make space...
Again.

Junk Rhythm

Makes you wonder what is under the black electrical tape at the bottom.

blz

yeah i really wantz to know

aksen

i'm guessing its a cd burner, which when combined with a hammer...well, allows you to shatter sounds.

i'll get my coat...

READYdot

Uu.u..u.u.u.u.u..hhh y..i.i..e.e..a.aaah. g..gg.g.r.a..ins! More grains!

Madrayken

Please let it be a good, smeary granular rather than limited to choppy, staccato chunks. Valhalla Shimmer in hardware... mmmmm.

reppiks

Madrayken wrote:
Please let it be a good, smeary granular rather than limited to choppy, staccato chunks. Valhalla Shimmer in hardware... mmmmm.

This is what I'm hoping too

yghartsyrt

and i just ordered a phonogene Dead Banana

Jason Brock

Uh. Shadoobie. Shattered, shattered.

Mitchk1989

I dunno, the 3 'timbre' plus 3 'timbre cv' makes me think its a triple wavefolder of sorts.

Oldstench

I love that people are talking about removing things from their systems for a module that hasn't even been announced yet with features that are so far completely unknown. Never change eurocrack junkies.

Soy Sos

Oldstench wrote:
I love that people are talking about removing things from their systems for a module that hasn't even been announced yet with features that are so far completely unknown. Never change eurocrack junkies.

Never change eurocrack junkies lol lol

Kakihara

nNNnNnneeeeveerrr tttRRuuussTTT a JJuunnkkiieeeee

razz

Boelie035

ghehe, eurorack is indeed like crack..

dreidrums

dual big knobs!!! The Chewbacca Defense

suboptimal

yghartsyrt wrote:
and i just ordered a phonogene Dead Banana

You are so last month.

My Phonogenes stopped recording samples after I opened this thread. Somehow they both are loaded with a clip from a Justin Bieber interview where he talks about his hair care routine. I can't seem to erase it. Damn you, Pittsburgh Modular!

yghartsyrt

that' good news.
i love justin bieber

pipwilliams

Justin Bieber is dreamy

WMDevices

I got some Justin Beiber wrapping paper, considering wrapping all outgoing euro modules....

MrTea

do it! lol

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next [all]
Page 1 of 10