MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

IDOW West Coast trip 01/2012
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Author IDOW West Coast trip 01/2012

s o l v e n t

Hi,

I just wanted to let people know about our current West Coast trip plans. Outside of the NAMM dates, the other dates are not 100% set in stone yet, but we will definitely be firming things up in the near future. If you, or someone you know and have direct contact with, are going to be at NAMM or any of these locations, and feel you would be a good person to be interviewed for the film, please get in touch.

I've already contacted most of the manufacturers that we plan to talk to at NAMM, but if I haven't emailed you, and you'd like to be interviewed, please get in touch.

Email contact would be best: jason [at] idreamofwires [dot] org

Jan 19-21 NAMM
Jan 22-24 Los Angeles
Jan 25-26 Vancouver
Jan 27-29 SF/Bay Area

Vancouver trip is all about Intellijel & associates. We don't have anything else lined up there, so if anyone has any suggestions there, please let me know.

Seattle people - you'll notice we've dropped that trip unfortunately. It just seemed that NAMM was the best place to get most of those manufacturers.

SF/Bay Area - Rico has set up a synth meet on Sat/28, at Gilman, so we'll be there. If anyone there knows Jack Dangers please help us set something up with him - I've contacted him but no response so far.

thanks... Robert & I are really looking forward to this!

Jason

numan7

awesome - i hope you guys have a great trip! and i hope to see you at the gilman synthmeet! screaming goo yo

cheers,
7n7

computer controlled

s o l v e n t wrote:

Seattle people - you'll notice we've dropped that trip unfortunately. It just seemed that NAMM was the best place to get most of those manufacturers.

Thumbs down =o[

I really need to get to a NAMM at some point!!

clarke68

Totally stoked you guys are coming to the Bay Area. See you at Gilman!

Band
SlayerBadger! nanners

vav

I have nothing all that cool to say, but i'll be at NAMM if you wanna put me in a background shot or something razz

Minimoog56

Please don't shoot on the floor of NAAM. Noisy, dull and distracting. Fuzz movie was shot there and it has a way of sucking the life out of a good interview.

s o l v e n t

We are not shooting on the NAMM floor - we have a hotel room nearby.

Minimoog56 wrote:
Please don't shoot on the floor of NAAM. Noisy, dull and distracting. Fuzz movie was shot there and it has a way of sucking the life out of a good interview.

BLVCKJEVNS

See you guys in the bay at gilman

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Page 1 of 1