MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
With the closure of the MW store the forum has gone back to being 100% community funded. To help us out the lovely Ross Lamond has put together an awesome raffle! You could win a complete modular system or one of many other great prizes. Please see the stickied thread in the For Sale subforum for details! It's my hope that we can raise our all our hosting costs through a once-yearly event like this. Thanks and good luck!

MakeNoise Maths Self Patching
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author MakeNoise Maths Self Patching

techstar

So I have been spending some time over the last few night learning maths and I am now quite comfortable with it as a module and happy with how it can be used.

What I did find is that there is great fun to be had using just Maths and a mixer module to create some bleeps and bloops. I am sure many of you are aware of this and do it regularly but I was proud of myself when I got some pleasing sounds coming out it with any other modules involved hyper

I was hoping some of you may be able to share some nice little self patched Maths patches so I can see what else is possible.

I will share my patches as soon as I am back in the studio this evening.

z3r01

There was a thread a couple of months back about patching with only one module, and there were a few that involved Maths. thumbs up

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40778&postdays=0&pos torder=asc&highlight=one+module+selfpatched&start=60

HueMonContact

VoltageCtrlR - MakeNoise MATHS Session pt.1 & 2

davidh

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1