MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioWiggler Radio   SearchSearch   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsBlog & News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 

Resonant Lopass Gate PCBs (Taking orders as of 4/29/12)Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next [all]
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY
Author Resonant Lopass Gate PCBs (Taking orders as of 4/29/12)

djthomaswhite

UPDATE (4/29/2012) - Hello builders and analog tweakers,

I am making some of the Resonant Lopass Gate (RLPG) circuit boards available again. I need to replace some that we're sadly lost in the shipments for the last batch and to replace my personal board stock for my own projects. I have received interest for additional boards recently so I will be taking orders to include extra boards in this replacement order.

If you want boards, please PayPal $15 per board to [email protected] with "RLPG Order" in the subject line and I'll note your order. This cost per board includes shipping (global) via USPS. I always replace any boards lost in shipping, hence this order. 

This board is the latest revision, but I will fix the IC ground issue in the mixer section thereby eliminating the need for the kludge to fix the board. Board orders are being accepted from now until May 13th with the new board order being placed on Monday the 14th. Boards take 2 weeks to arrive so orders won't start shipping until the week of May 28th. I know this delays delivery, but I order boards to demand and this method has worked well in the past. 

I hope you find the news that I am making this limited run of Resonant Lopass Gate boards available to be good news. This project is a fun one and people from beginners to experts have enjoyed it. Please contact me with any questions or feedback directly at [email protected]

Thank you,

Thomas White
Natural Rhythm Music
http://www.naturalrhythmmusic.com/lopass.html

END OF UPDATE

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay to those of you who have been waiting. I have been reworking the layout of the RLPG PCB to take a Euro power connector and to use .01 connectors for Audio and CV connections. The work is now done and the information on this project can be found here:

http://naturalrhythmmusic.com/lopass.html

I am now taking orders and advance payments for a mid-January PCB order. The cost is $15 US per board and this price includes shipping to you, anywhere in the world. If you have paid already, I have your payment on file and you do not need to place an order again. This process is only for those who have yet to make a payment for their requested boards to me via PayPal.

Thanks you all for the support on this project,

PS. The rest of the revised website is coming soon. I had to rebuild the whole framework in a new Mac OS editor. Promising results so far. I hope to have my Synth DIY panel and resource files back up again soon.

Thomas

theabsent

Great!

Move to DIY section?

mono-poly

Love to see a Clarke panel for it.

regenbot

good news, need moar LPG's applause
clarke panel would be great also.

negativspace

He's done a quad panel for these PCBs in the past, I bet he'd be willing to resurrect the design. It's damned sexy... there's pics about on Muff's if you're feeling searchy.

FetidEye

very nice!!

Monobass

brill

decaying.sine

Yay!

bleeps

thumbs up Glad to hear the DIY section of you site will be updated too.

clarke68

mono-poly wrote:

Would be my pleasure! It'd be pretty easy to do something similar to my own Thomas White Quad, but I'd probably change up the Makenoise-esque graphics:

theabsent

clarke68 wrote:
but I'd probably change up the Makenoise-esque graphics

Please

djthomaswhite

"That" is one nice panel! The Euro Connector is going to be in the same place as your protoboard converter and facing the same direction.

Thomas

fluxmonkey

djthomaswhite wrote:
UPDATE: I will add a Euro power connector this time.

Thomas, great news! thanks for doing this. Clarification: will the Euro connector replace the .156" power header? or will it be added, and both will be on the board?

clarke68

djthomaswhite wrote:
"That" is one nice panel! The Euro Connector is going to be in the same place as your protoboard converter and facing the same direction.

Thanks Thomas! I must say, "that" is one nice PCB as well cool . If the board dimensions/layout are staying the same, this would be a pretty quick project...shouldn't be any trouble at all to have a panel ready by January.

consumed

this has been a very hot project around here. glad to see it coming back--thanks thomas!

mome rath

thomas, can you provide a link to the build docs? the NRM link that google provides has been gone for a long time (edit: hooray, it's back up now)

I have one that's not quite working correctly and I think it's because of a component I chose (edit: solved)

mckenic

Id need build docs too but I'd LOVE a quad like the pic above! Will email later for 2-4 boards!

mome rath

mome rath wrote:
thomas, can you provide a link to the build docs? the NRM link that google provides has been gone for a long time

I have one that's not quite working correctly and I think it's because of a component I chose

http://electro-music.com/forum/topic-29016.html&postorder=asc

wooowoowoowoo

corex

Email sent. Hooray, Euro.

J3RK

It looks like Bridechamber still has some panels in stock for these too, in case someone's in need of a 5U panel.

limpmeat

great news!

DrOctave

clarke68 wrote:
mono-poly wrote:

Would be my pleasure! It'd be pretty easy to do something similar to my own Thomas White Quad, but I'd probably change up the Makenoise-esque graphics:

i am in need of this in a serge mclass panel.

mono-poly

Looking forward o the new europanel.

wavehead

Would love a euro panel for these, wish I had waited for this run so I could have the power connector installed already.

JJ

Wohoo for euro + panel
It's peanut butter jelly time!

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next [all]
Page 1 of 18