MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

If you need help - use the support email address!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author If you need help - use the support email address!
sduck
bunni wrote:
Hi

I've tried to change the e-mail address belonging to my real account ( kao:be. ), but the activation e-mail sent to my new mail address has probably been caught by my spam filter... at least I guess this is what happened. My account has been inactivated, and I haven't received any e-mail.

I have mailed the support e-mail address last week, but no response yet (I know Mike is busy, no complaining at all, just wanted to make sure the support address is still tracked, and I've sent the mail to the correct one).

Since I can't get the mails sent to the mail address belonging to my real account, please respond the my other mail address specified in the e-mail I've sent to the support.

Hmmm, I have no idea if you'll get my pm or not. Send your "other email" to me.
DruckRaum
Sadly my old account is inactive since a few days, I had to create a new one. Who is the person to be contacted to activate my old account?

Cheers
Greg
DruckRaum
bunni wrote:
Hi

I've tried to change the e-mail address belonging to my real account ( kao:be. ), but the activation e-mail sent to my new mail address has probably been caught by my spam filter... at least I guess this is what happened. My account has been inactivated, and I haven't received any e-mail.

I have mailed the support e-mail address last week, but no response yet (I know Mike is busy, no complaining at all, just wanted to make sure the support address is still tracked, and I've sent the mail to the correct one).

Since I can't get the mails sent to the mail address belonging to my real account, please respond the my other mail address specified in the e-mail I've sent to the support.

Thanks!

Exact the same here! Who can help me out?
Greenspan Records
DruckRaum wrote:
bunni wrote:
Hi

Thanks!

Exact the same here! Who can help me out?

Same here :(
nerven2
My account 'nerven' will not log me in anymore. I think the email address associated with the count got corrupted.

the support@ email gets bounced back...

I will try to PM to resolve the issue...thanks
Delta T
Odd issue...I've been experiencing the logout issues and today was 8nable to log in at all. I tried sending a message to the support email address here at the forum..the one listed on the first page of this thread with the corrections...and it was kicked back as not being valid. So I opened Safari (iPad) to double check and find myself logged into Muffs...
seriously, i just don't get it

Is there site maintenance going on today?
Vortico2
Could an admin graciously delete this account and reset the email of my old account "Vortico" back to the the email address I'm using for this "Vortico2" account?

I changed the email of my old account to a fake address so I would stop receiving post notification spam (I don't know of any other way, and this trick has worked with other phpBB forums.) But unfortunately that immediately locked my account and logged me out.

I sent you an email to muff@... since the support@... address bounces, so apologies if you receive this twice.
tau_seti
I'm having the same problem with the support email.
yertlez
Hi, I had registered as "yertle" but somehow got locked out of that and had to create this account. Can an admin please delete the old "yertle" account so I can keep my old screen name?

I sent an email to the support address but it got bounced.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Silicium2
My Primary account is also locked and the forum won't send any email to my domain. i've checked the mail logs, no try to deliver anything.
but it works at gmail.

I also noticed on signup, the plaintext password will be written in an email.
It is strongly recommended to not do that! And I'am wondering if the password in the DB is plaintext too!
sduck
Silicium2 wrote:
And I'am wondering if the password in the DB is plaintext too!

It isn't.
nohsodesu
Greetings,
Sorry if I was sending my plea for assistance the wrong way.
I did not realize there was a support email.
I tried emailing to support@muffwiggler.com and it bounced.
So here I am.

I'm having similar issues to some posted above.
When I log in it does not always accept my signing on.
When it does I can navigate through 3 or 4 clicks and then it kicks me out.

And now, I guess because I asked for help the wrong way?
I've been blocked from accessing the mail site. :-(

I tried changing my password but had no more luck with the new one than before.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Robert
sduck
The logging out thing isn't you, or your account, it's happening to a lot of people. Hang in there, it's being worked on. The support email thing isn't you either, it's just a dead email address. Post your needs here, someone will get to you, hopefully.
Not_Annwn
Locked out too!
Annwn here. Tried emailing support but email bounced back.
Any help would be muchly appreciated.
Cheers,
coast
what is postcount ?
sduck
coast wrote:
what is postcount ?

nikarga
sorry guys, email bounced for me too.. the Search feature is not working for me - which makes browsing the forums very difficult for obvious reasons.

also, wanted to ask whether or not there is any way to see threads in chronological order (once the search feature is working again).

thank you!
nikarga
apologies, i didnt notice we can sort chronologically - search still not working though.
Eighty1
Also have trouble with searching
tried to send to support email but got bounced
ta
Eighty1
danishchairs
Eighty1 wrote:
Also have trouble with searching
tried to send to support email but got bounced
ta

Same for me.

I see a reference in this thread that the support email address doesn't work anymore. Is there a new support email address, and if so, could the opening post in this thread be updated by the admins?

Thanks!
sduck
You can PM me for some things. But I can't fix the search, that's for Mike to do, and he isn't responding to messages. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon. In the meantime, post about the search being broken in an appropriate thread, thanks.
grimleyj
My message to the support email also bounced (yes I substituted the numbers).
MacSynth#
Hi, I cannot login to my regular account as well (MacSynth). I cannot acquire a new password either, since I get the message that my username and emailadress do not match.

grimleyj wrote:
My message to the support email also bounced (yes I substituted the numbers).

Same for me, so I created this new account to post here. Is there anything I can do to get access to my old account?
dhoinjo
Hello there, is the search engine down again? Getting no results for whatever query I type in.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 2 of 3