MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

If you need help - use the support email address!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author If you need help - use the support email address!
Muff Wiggler
I get email asking for help that's been sent to the wackiest of addresses, quite often the self-explanatory "do-not-reply@muffw1ggl3r.com" address

PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!

If you need help please send an email to the official support address which is:

support@muffw1ggl3r.com

(of course the '1' in the address above needs to be changed to an 'i' and the '3' changed to an 'e', above substitutions to avoid spambots)

you will get the fastest and most helpful response that way... this address goes to our entire crack team of support professionals, so if one of us is asleep or at work or on a plane there's a backup for you.

Also we will be less cranky because it doesn't send the message "I'm not paying attention" that we get when the email comes to the "do not reply" address! (P.B. I'm looking at you!)

Thanks - looking forward to helping you in the most efficient and friendly manner possible.
sandyb
thanks to those of you who have been using this option so far thumbs up

it's by far the easiest way for muff and myself to keep track of things and help with any issues you may have.
decoy
hi muffwiggler engeniering team,

im new on working with modularsynths and i need your help

i decided to start with the acidlab 8 modules and till now i got the POW, the basedrum, the snare and the cowbell. next one will be the midi unit and the mixer.

i also got a busboard from tip top audio, but is it really nessecary ?

hmmm.....

i just hope that u can send me a link or some pix how to set up the parts, and how exactly connect the cables, and bring out some noize out of this gems.

we're not worthy thx in advance, for not gettin´ FUUUCCKKKK!!! , arnold weber
Kent
Hello Arnold,

Your post should go in the "Eurorack" section. What Sandy and Mr. Muffwiggler were referring to in this thread was forum support, not 'modular system support'.

We should meet up. I now live in Vienna and there is a good group of Wigglers there.
modintx2
Sorry to post here gentlemen, but my account has been locked out - sent email to support email - if any of you kind admins are online could you assist please. Handle locked out is modintx - Cheers all.
modintx2
Muff Fixed account - thank you:-) applause
hammyhams
Hi I got locked out of my account! I sent an email last night requesting support.

My previous username was Padrat. Thanks in advance!
BitReduction
Hey,
wrote an email about this to the support address about a week ago, but no luck.
I went to change my email address on my main account (earljemmings) hoping that would solve my lack of notification emails, but I missed some popup and now can't log into my account
BitReduction
still no response from email, would be very nice to have that account back seriously, i just don't get it
sduck
Muff will be back from his big moving adventure sooner or later. Sorry for the delay!
AccountNotWorking
Hello all. My account says it's inactive? Maybe this is pre-emptive, since I emailed support@muffw1ggl3r.com (edited by a mod), but I haven't heard back and am getting a little worried. Sorry for any annoyance!

username: dang_motu
Luap
^ Just a thought, but perhaps edit that email address? For reasons mentioned above thumbs up
ignatius
be patient. the one person who does admin stuff is super busy knitting ear muffs for the cats of astronauts who live on the space station.

he'll get to it ASAP.
AccountNotWorking
Ha ha, okay then. I will just be patient, no problem. Thanks so much
EarlJemmings
Bananallama! muff rescu'd!
Piguana
I'm biguana's idiot cousin. He locked himself out and sent me a text asking me to ask one of the adults here to let him in.

He sent a couple of emails to the support email address already
Piguana
I'm biguana's idiot cousin. He locked himself out and sent me a text asking me to ask one of the adults here to let him in.

He sent a couple of emails to the support email address already
Synthcat2
I contacted the support address (with applicable character substitutions) about a month ago and haven't received a response. Is there an a different means of getting support now?

Thanks
Bobbyv2
Hi,

Yeah im struggling to, My account "bobby" has been deactivated i think by my own fault and id really like it enabled again but cant get a response from the mail address. Anyone know if there is an issue?

Regards

Bobby
HELP ME PLZ
Hey I am not able to log in my account since more than 2 weeks after editing my signature sad banana I tried contacting support, muffwiggler email, twitter and nobody is responding to me seriously, i just don't get it So can someone give me a sign of life help

Account: M4R71N
temp_mephitif
I can't access my account either and it's been about a week. No answer from emails either. Account: mephitif.
stejamtro101
support email address comes back with illegal domain ?
wmjohnson
emailed twice about my previous account - is this email still checked at all?
DutchBigEd
Hi!

My acount using my hotmail address is locked out, so I had to register with my work email, which as you will understand, is not a good thing.
Please let me know how to revive the account Grumble?

Thank You!
bunni
Hi

I've tried to change the e-mail address belonging to my real account ( kao:be. ), but the activation e-mail sent to my new mail address has probably been caught by my spam filter... at least I guess this is what happened. My account has been inactivated, and I haven't received any e-mail.

I have mailed the support e-mail address last week, but no response yet (I know Mike is busy, no complaining at all, just wanted to make sure the support address is still tracked, and I've sent the mail to the correct one).

Since I can't get the mails sent to the mail address belonging to my real account, please respond the my other mail address specified in the e-mail I've sent to the support.

Thanks!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3