MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Wat is to u THE most extreme brutal e-music artist ever??
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author Wat is to u THE most extreme brutal e-music artist ever??
mildheadwound
A quick suggestion;

Eastern flavours aside, this guy has had some of the most jarring artifacts since invasion Iraq.

Nelson Baboon
mildheadwound wrote:
A quick suggestion;

Eastern flavours aside, this guy has had some of the most jarring artifacts since invasion Iraq.

I LOVE muslimgauze, but I've never thought of his music as particularly 'brutal'.
Setherian
Thanks for the tips guys, I liked Muslimgauze a lot even though it deviates from the original query, so does Swans, but great music that is as well.

For those interested in the limits of sonic extremism, I found out a good one this days, White Walls.

This is similar to my new project Dragn, but Im trying to have more dynamic changes in both structure and sound.
RealDudes
Lem
Digital Hardcore Recordings?

Bomb 20
EC8OR

Some of the hardest music I have heard that isn't 240 bpm.
bkbirge
RealDudes wrote:
<snipped>New Kids on the Block video

hihi

I would suggest that form of brutality was preceded in decades by...

Don't ask me how I know it exists.
Cruiz
Hijo Kaidan
mmelnick
Yellow Tears
nathanxl
Hanatarash were good.

Masonna is the most extreme live act to watch in my book.
3extreme minutes of pure terror, no laptops or even anything recognisable as an instrument.

Justice yeldman is pretty extreme too.
SSquirrel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqUTUacZoC4

My Bloody Valentine Holocaust portion of the show. They set records for loudest show back in the early 90s and they still clearly attempt to break that. I've heard the wall of sound they produce is pretty intense.
ringstone
Surprised no-one's pinged Boyd Rice/Non in this thread, I think he used to regularly destroy PA's in his heyday... is he electronic? It's hard to say with a lot of this sort of music... feedback can probably be classed as electronic I suppose. For example, Arcane Device's feedback machine music is pretty much electronic.

The most "electronic" album Boyd did was probably his collaboration with Frank Tovey (Fad Gadget). Probably not "brutal", but certainly hard to take in parts - in a fingernails-scraping-down-a-blackboard sort of way.

I would describe New Blockaders as pretty brutal, but not really electronic. And some of The Haters' gear as well...

Cheers
Blair
JohnLRice
Pentachoron wrote:
A W E S O M E ! ! ! we're not worthy
SepticUnderground
mildheadwound wrote:
A quick suggestion;

you have gained +1 point in my book smile

Muslimgauze rulez supreme
mmelnick
Vomir

FetidEye
Nomex
CCCC
The Rita
The FKNBSTRDS - their liveshows are fkn awesome!
PapaLazarou
Ahlzagailzehguh...still haven't heard anything remotely close in intensity to Trashed.
deepblackjoe@gmail.com
cock esp are some kind of saints. gg with dayjobs
RUMPLEDFORESKIN
Even though he's not my all time favorite, Masonna is the only correct answer to this question. Fight me.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2