MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

MS-812 availability
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Alyseum  
Author MS-812 availability
AlyseumSupport
The first batch of the MS-812 was sold out in 24 hours...
A second batch is available now for immediate delivery. w00t

* Sales for Europe are via Schneider.

* For the rest of the world, direct sales via the Alyseum website.
Payment is by Paypal and delivery by UPS.
If you don't see the Paypal and UPS logos on the MS-812 page, you are in a country served by Schneider.
drip.feed
AlyseumSupport wrote:

If you don't see the Paypal and UPS logos on the MS-812 page, you are in a country served by Schneider.

I am very, very impressed with this technology. However, my modular system, along with the rest of my synths, is connected to my DAW via MIDI over USB and I have always searched for a solution to USB MIDI timing jitter (latency is tolerable but jitter is really annoying). Do your CopperLAN MIDI interfaces improve or eliminate jitter? Thanks!
AlyseumSupport
drip.feed wrote:
I am very, very impressed with this technology. However, my modular system, along with the rest of my synths, is connected to my DAW via MIDI over USB and I have always searched for a solution to USB MIDI timing jitter (latency is tolerable but jitter is really annoying). Do your CopperLAN MIDI interfaces improve or eliminate jitter? Thanks!

The jitter and latency measuring setup was published here in the forum.
drip.feed
AlyseumSupport wrote:
drip.feed wrote:

The jitter and latency measuring setup was published here in the forum.

Thanks, I found it. "The jitter is under the 100uSec " - that is extraordinary.
AlyseumSupport
Thanks to our Aussie friends at EquinoxOZ, the Alyseum products are now available in Australia and around.
Rockin' Banana!
FSK1138
AlyseumSupport wrote:

---
hmmm..... i would like to buy but i do not use online banking or paypal
i am not a ghost -
i have cash
can i order this thru a store like moog audio in Montreal??
AlyseumSupport
FSK1138 wrote:
hmmm..... i would like to buy but i do not use online banking or paypal
i am not a ghost -
i have cash
can i order this thru a store like moog audio in Montreal??

Thank you for your interest.
Our online sales is there to serve worldwide customers, but it implies some form of online banking, which is unfortunate in your case. Sorry.

In Canada, Moog Audio was contacted for Alyseum distribution some time ago, but we got no reply yet.
Establishing a sales network takes time and is difficult, especially with only a single product for modular systems.
We are awaiting the next NAMM to set distribution ties thanks to the new modular products that will be presented.

No customer will be left in the cold: you will be contacted by pm to find a solution that suits you.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Alyseum  
Page 1 of 1