MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Blacet in the realm of -+12v
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Blacet in the realm of -+12v
Hi5
hello,

Been a euro/diy user for sometime and have seen some excellent modules from Blacet that I was wondering if they could run on a -+12v supply. The Blacet site says some can but I wanted to see if any of you maybe specifically know which ones do. I would love to get the VCO specifically.

Thank you,
b.
sandyb
the miniwave definitely does - i have one sitting in my euro stuff now. don't know about any of the others.

sandy
Thighpaulsandra
I just added a Miniwave to my Euro setup but it seems to be acting strangely in that not all the waves seem to make a sound and the input select switch only seems to work in one position regardless of what input I feed it. I haven't tried calibrating it as per the instructions on the Blacet site but I'm hoping this will sort it out. Did you have to do anything to yours Sandy?

Thighp.
sandyb
Thighpaulsandra wrote:
I just added a Miniwave to my Euro setup but it seems to be acting strangely in that not all the waves seem to make a sound and the input select switch only seems to work in one position regardless of what input I feed it. I haven't tried calibrating it as per the instructions on the Blacet site but I'm hoping this will sort it out. Did you have to do anything to yours Sandy?

Thighp.

no. i haven't done anything to mine. it doesn't appear to act strangely and seems to do the same things as my modcan one does. i don't think i've encountered any waves not making a sound although some are definitely quite a lot quieter than others. but i do tend to just stick things into it and go "ooooh noises" so....

sandy
a100user
The Klang Werk does as well, have one sitting in my rack wink
Hi5
thanks for all the input from everyone!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1