Blacet in the realm of -+12v

Blacet, Metalbox, Synthasonic, PAiA and the rest.... a frac frenzy!

Moderators: Kent, Joe., analogdigital, infradead, lisa, parasitk, plord

Hi5
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Blacet in the realm of -+12v

Post by Hi5 » Tue May 05, 2009 1:27 pm

hello,

Been a euro/diy user for sometime and have seen some excellent modules from Blacet that I was wondering if they could run on a -+12v supply. The Blacet site says some can but I wanted to see if any of you maybe specifically know which ones do. I would love to get the VCO specifically.

Thank you,
b.

sandyb

Post by sandyb » Tue May 05, 2009 1:42 pm

the miniwave definitely does - i have one sitting in my euro stuff now. don't know about any of the others.

sandy

Thighpaulsandra
Common Wiggler

Post by Thighpaulsandra » Tue May 05, 2009 2:17 pm

I just added a Miniwave to my Euro setup but it seems to be acting strangely in that not all the waves seem to make a sound and the input select switch only seems to work in one position regardless of what input I feed it. I haven't tried calibrating it as per the instructions on the Blacet site but I'm hoping this will sort it out. Did you have to do anything to yours Sandy?

Thighp.

sandyb

Post by sandyb » Tue May 05, 2009 3:33 pm

Thighpaulsandra wrote:I just added a Miniwave to my Euro setup but it seems to be acting strangely in that not all the waves seem to make a sound and the input select switch only seems to work in one position regardless of what input I feed it. I haven't tried calibrating it as per the instructions on the Blacet site but I'm hoping this will sort it out. Did you have to do anything to yours Sandy?

Thighp.
no. i haven't done anything to mine. it doesn't appear to act strangely and seems to do the same things as my modcan one does. i don't think i've encountered any waves not making a sound although some are definitely quite a lot quieter than others. but i do tend to just stick things into it and go "ooooh noises" so....

sandy

a100user
All the gear, no idea!

Post by a100user » Wed May 06, 2009 3:03 am

The Klang Werk does as well, have one sitting in my rack ;)

Hi5
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Hi5 » Wed May 06, 2009 2:54 pm

thanks for all the input from everyone!

Return to “Fractional Rack Modules”