MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Koma + 200e ninja improvisations -vid
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Author Koma + 200e ninja improvisations -vid
nrdvrgr
First recording in 2012. Theremins are lame - long live Koma!

opsysbug
Turn it up for 2012! Cool.

what's a Koma?
nrdvrgr
This is Koma: http://shop.koma-elektronik.com

Got both pedals for xmas... also did this with some eurorack as soundsource:

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=49458
Lyonel
that's nice ! w00t
weinglas
Interesting way to modulate an FX pedal! Great sounds applause

I liked this video/track better than your Eurorack/Koma one. How playable are the infrared controllers on the Koma?
nrdvrgr
They are very "playable", very responsive and easy to use/learn. The range is a bit limited though, I´d like to be able to play them from a larger distance, but it is not a showstopper at all.
Fnord
That was pretty fucking awesome. Clearly, not only are you a technoviking, you're also a ninja.
nrdvrgr
Updated topic to better describe the content.

SlayerBadger!
a scanner darkly
So looks like you have sensor patched into delay time on BD-101 and sensor on FT-201 patched into cutoff? Is sensor normalled to anything?

Also not sure what the difference is between sensor out on the front panel and sensor CV out at the back...
nrdvrgr
a fuzzy beacon wrote:
So looks like you have sensor patched into delay time on BD-101 and sensor on FT-201 patched into cutoff? Is sensor normalled to anything?.

Correct. The sensor is not "normalled". If you do not patch it to something it is not on.

a fuzzy beacon wrote:

Also not sure what the difference is between sensor out on the front panel and sensor CV out at the back...

No idea, have not tried it yet... but isnt it just trimpots on the back? Need to check, not around them right now though.
a scanner darkly
Found the manual online, you're right, those are CV trimmers. Thinking about it now I'm glad I ordered both, will be good to have two sensors and have both patched to BD-101, for instance, say, gate and delay.
mono-poly
That was super nice!
amnesia
very cool!
READYdot
FUck...this pedals sound awesome. Love the Delay and looks very modular friendly although the overall size and layout is not very "my-studio-desk"-friendly. I'd love to see this as a module.
dan_p
Nice. applause

I got the BD-101, I am tempted to get the FT-201 as well. The control sensor is very nice and does work well.

I'm surprised to see you using a single finger at times for control? I thought the Viking way was full fist or nothing? hihi
nrdvrgr
Lyonel
Is it Fist-Design or Sound-Music ?

w00t thumbs up
7thDanSound
w00t SlayerBadger!
weinglas
a Fistful of Sounds nanners lol
Nelson Baboon
Will paws work?
nrdvrgr
Speaking of vikings, please note that Technoviking favors the fingers when playing Koma pedals as shown here:

...so it is not all fisting, dan_p...
dan_p
cry cry

Mr. Green

Just as well you are a master of the finger too Henrik, I doubt the 223e would last long getting fisted every day. Unless Buchla release a special Viking Fist edition.
nrdvrgr
More Koma-fun, this time with the delay:
Robert Moob
nice! It's peanut butter jelly time!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Page 1 of 1