MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

4075 Filter PCB questions
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Author 4075 Filter PCB questions
appliancide
Has anyone built one of these for a 12v system? If so, were there any part substitutions that needed to be made?

Also, where do you find the potentiometer brackets for these PCBs? They seem to be different than the ones that Oakley uses.
emuarc
The AM8075 and Bananalogue 4075 PCB's will happily run on 12V, just need to adjust the FTRIM trimmer. Pot Brackets are manufactured by OMEG but I have them in stock if anyone needs some.

I will have a vastly updated AM8075SE EuroRack module in production in 1Q2012.
appliancide
Thanks for the reply. How much would you charge for 5-10 of the brackets? I don't think anyone has them in the states.

Do you have any 8023 PCBs?
emuarc
Hi,
Pot brackets are 4x for 2 GBP. AM8023 PCB's are in stock at 22 GBP plus the usual postage. Drop me an email at sales@amsynths.co.uk.
negativspace
love the 8023... need to build that second one!
LED-man
its possible to get a 5U VCO modul or a VCO pcb ?
emuarc
There are plans to launch some AMSynths designs in 5U, more news later this year. PCBs are being added to the web store to enable customers to build their own FracRac or Eurorack module.
synthcube
We hope to be able to announce more details on MOTM, Frac and dotcom availability for AMSynth designs shortly!
synthcube
emuarc wrote:
There are plans to launch some AMSynths designs in 5U, more news later this year. PCBs are being added to the web store to enable customers to build their own FracRac or Eurorack module.

Available in January will be a full line of kits, PCBs, parts, and assembled modules for the AM4023 LPF in 15v formats including MoTM, dotcom, frac, frac banana, and Buchla-esque.... With additional AM legacy circuits planned for 2013
steffensen
synthcube wrote:
emuarc wrote:

Available in January will be a full line of kits, PCBs, parts, and assembled modules for the AM4023 LPF in 15v formats including MoTM, dotcom, frac, frac banana, and Buchla-esque.... With additional AM legacy circuits planned for 2013

Guinness ftw!
clusterchord
Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Page 1 of 1