MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

AMS AM8071 Snow Fall VCF
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Author AMS AM8071 Snow Fall VCF
Alienation
I love this filter!! check out recent demo.

AMS AM8071 Snow Fall Filter
Alienation
Any members here have one of these? I found a thread or two on them here and they sound like a well kept secret. IMHO.
wintchil
Check out the AMS subforum. Theres some stuff there on it.
Alienation
Thanks I'll do that.
Mono Recalcitrante
You can have a look here:

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=647702&highlight=#64 7702
Alienation
Received my Snow Fall filter yesterday.

Quick shipping.

A big thank you to Rob thumbs up and looking forward to making interesting sounds with it.

Highly recommend this one. thumbs up
Isolde and Isobelle
Back in stock!
Only six left, as of the time of writing.

http://www.amsynthstore.co.uk/AM8071_SnowFall_VCF/p1461448_6753972.asp x
Slabwax
Will there be any more?
Dogma
So is this filter or even a PCB going to be available? I keep hearing how amazing this filter is and Id really like it in my rack.....
Check Mate
I'll build one in the next few weeks...
Check Mate
I'll get a PCB and in order to start building...is there any owner of a built module who would be so kind as to post or send me a high res picture of the populated PCB so I can figure out the resistor, transistor and cap values?
It would be greatly appreciated and I'm even willing to compensate for the effort!
Thanks a lot!
SmartBits
Check Mate wrote:
I'll get a PCB and in order to start building..

As far as I know there is no option to get a PCB and build it yourself. I believe the Snowfall has only been available as a fully built module. That's why there's also no project notes available on the AMSynths website.
Check Mate
Mr. Keeble had a set of PCBs available and was kind enogh to sell it to me. He has send me all the information I need in the meantime and I'll start building the filter this week...I'm looking forward to hearing how it sounds nanners
SmartBits
Ah, nice! Yeah, it's a nice filter indeed. I had a Mk I and Mk II, sonically no difference as far as I could tell. I sold the Mk II because I like the looks of the Mk I better, a bit more HP though. Good luck building it! thumbs up
MintyPig
2 Units left in stock as of this posting for anyone interested
thaneco
I just got a new Snowfall Filter directly from Amsynths. The sound is awesome! Thank you so much!!
SmartBits
1 unit in stock atm, be quick!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Page 1 of 1