MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

BOX OF FUCK TX-1 / Zero3
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Zerosum Inertia  
Author BOX OF FUCK TX-1 / Zero3
YellowBlood
Hi everyone

I just joined the forum but have been very interested and have been visiting for a long while. I thought since my buddy Brian was starting his own forum, this would be a good time to show just how genius and amazing him and his work is. Here I present to you this absolutely beautiful, resurrected, custom TX-1, built by the one and only Zerosum Inertia! It took a hell of a lot of convincing, and will be the only one in the world. Brian assured me that he won't be making pedals, just 5U's.

I also have the intoxicating massive Zero3 that has been going to good use whenever I have time. I included some pics of both and sound samples of the TX-1, which I like to call my BOX OF FUCK! Enjoy! [/u][/b]
bsmith
headbang headbang headbang SlayerBadger!
zerosum
Thanks for posting this 8_)
It took forever to get the box drilled, but I'm happy with how things turned out.

Quote:
It took a hell of a lot of convincing, and will be the only one in the world.

I also made one for my friend at the same time, and it of course took forever but it was a worthwhile experience.
You are right though, I don't have any plans for anymore pedals.

And I still can't remember if yours or his was in this video hmmm.....

Welcome to the Muff forum and thanks for stopping by and posting something in the ZI section w00t It's peanut butter jelly time!
YellowBlood
zerosum wrote:
Thanks for posting this 8_)
It took forever to get the box drilled, but I'm happy with how things turned out.

Quote:
It took a hell of a lot of convincing, and will be the only one in the world.

I also made one for my friends at the same time, and it of course took forever but it was a worthwhile experience.
You are right though, I don't have any plans for anymore pedals.

And I still can't remember if your or his was in this video hmmm.....

Welcome to the Muff forum and thanks for stopping by and posting something in the ZI section w00t It's peanut butter jelly time!

Thanks so much Brian! yes that video is of mine, and I am forever grateful! I love the TX-1 and ZerO3!
mecanikill
I got a ZerO3 also and will attest that it is a beast! Joystick madness!
YellowBlood
mecanikill wrote:
I got a ZerO3 also and will attest that it is a beast! Joystick madness!

Ya man, really sweet and droney, throw some heavy verb and a heavy delay and you can hear the tubes breakup. It's beautiful Drunken Homer Simpson fap fap fap...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Zerosum Inertia  
Page 1 of 1