MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

TX-1 & Zer03 built by Zerosum Inertia
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Zerosum Inertia  
Author TX-1 & Zer03 built by Zerosum Inertia
Lakbra
Proud owner of a TX-1 and a Zer03 built by the amazing craftsmanship of Mr. Zerosum himself. Really appreciate the hard work and effort into building these, and the art work is truly brutal, goes great with the murderous sounds inside these. The Zer03 is pure joystick fun, with plenty of phat tones and detuned madness to explore, really special. I really like pairing it with the TM-3, there's so many tones that you can really go crazy just fiddling around with those two.

Here are some pics!! fap fap fap...

Best friends Dead Banana

Here are some sounds too!

Mostly the TX-1 with some 8-bit noise input and simple modulation. It really excels at click noise beats, I basically use it for percussion sounds almost every time.

[s]http://soundcloud.com/lakbra/n[/s]

You can really hear the Zer03 come in with that foreboding drone around midway through this track... TX-1 on percussive duties here as well

[s]http://soundcloud.com/lakbra/subrachoid[/s]

Very happy to see this subforum come to fruition because I know there will be plenty of goodies coming through the pipes soon... Looks to be a busy year for you sir!!

Hope you guys enjoy!!!
YellowBlood
Absolutely beautiful man! Sounds are really unique! and looks so good love The Agonizer! fap fap fap...
zerosum
w00t applause
Seeing your pedals lined up there makes me want to build more pedals! d'oh!
But I don't have time for that right now.(or anytime soon)

Cool photos, it's great to see them somewhere other than the shop!
Cools sounds too! Good to hear they are screaming and howling and getting into mischeif! R2D2

Lakbra
YellowBlood wrote:
Absolutely beautiful man! Sounds are really unique! and looks so good love The Agonizer! fap fap fap...

Thanks a lot man!! Glad you liked the sounds, good to see someone else out there enjoying the fuck out of these like I do!

Quote:
Cool photos, it's great to see them somewhere other than the shop!
Cools sounds too! Good to hear they are screaming and howling and getting into mischeif!

Thanks man!! Glad you liked them... It's strange that I have them together like that and have never actually ran one through the other, looks like I need to hit the studio and do that soon!

I like your pic too... the paint on it reeally looks like a Ninja slashed someone with some swift sword movements Jedi right infront of the box, that would explain the evil sounds it creates. Flamey

Chugging Beers
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Zerosum Inertia  
Page 1 of 1