MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Arturia MiniBrute Analog mono synth!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71  Next [all]
Author Arturia MiniBrute Analog mono synth!!!

Norman_Phay

"this video is private" confused

MrDys

This is what I would want in a keyboard-style analog monosynth. Lots of different sound modifying options, knobs/sliders for every parameter. It's pretty perfect. With the arpeggiator, I could even care less that it doesn't have an internal sequencer. Just plonk down on some keys, hit hold, and go knob twisty for days.

mome rath

"This video is private."

astroschnautzer

@ 499€ this is a nobrainer, the sound seems nice too, fat in a modern way...

jessem

I hope the arp has a trigger input on the back

jenamu6

This is such a nice Namm surprise.

Kent

I bet you that they fucked up and released the video one day early. They simply made it private to lock 'er down.

computer controlled

Would have liked to see a sequencer ala 101 over the Arp, but if it has a trigger in, then good enough. Ugly as all hell, and hopefully the one osc is beefy.

flashheart

The one Osc has saw animation (similar to the Cynthia and Doepfer modules I think though there did seem to be detuning rather than just phasing) well as wavefolding on the triangle wave ... Square or sine 1 / 2 octave down suboscillator. Sounded pretty good on the vid I thought.

de_raaf

http://yves-usson.fr/MINIBRUTE/MiniBrute-catalogue.pdf
http://yves-usson.fr/MINIBRUTE/minibrute-flyer.pdf

i most say i'm getting gas over this small one

computer controlled

Unfortunately i didn't get to see the vid. I do think however, that this WILL sound great! Might have to sell of the Ultranova.... maybe...

de_raaf

kind of like the ugly duck looks, it kind of looks like a typewriter in someway ha ha

nikmis

there is this link in german with a little demo at the bottom
http://www.amazona.de/index.php?page=26&file=2&article_id=3824

jessem

I see a gate in but no trigger in. If the arp can't be triggered from an 808 etc... I would be very bummed out :(

computer controlled

Here is a better pic. Isn't as ugly as i had originally thought:

wavecircle

I thought this was going to be another tiresome piece of software.

This is fucking great and long overdue. It might kick start other companies into making analogue hardware. I am almost glad I had to send back the sh101, this would be perfect with a modular.

negativspace

If Yves is in on the design, I'm sure it sounds great. This isn't the kind of thing I'm in the market for but it's pretty awesome nonetheless.

CalvaryBand

It's a good move for Arturia. I think this will benefit their name considerably as long as the build quality is up to snuff.

I can't say I'm not glad I auctioned off my 2 SH-101s last week. What perfect, incidental timing, haha.

hpsounds

computer controlled wrote:
Here is a better pic. Isn't as ugly as i had originally thought.

Now it looks nice ! I like it ! hyper

Hey ! It's a french design ! An analog french synth ! Isn't it incredible !!! hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper

Oups ! ... I'm in Iceland now ...

... yes, but it's a french design ! hihi d'oh!

Hédi K.

... sorry oops oops oops

MechaSeb

hpsounds wrote:
computer controlled wrote:
Here is a better pic. Isn't as ugly as i had originally thought.

Now it looks nice ! I like it ! hyper

Hey ! It's a french design ! An analog french synth ! Isn't it incredible !!! hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper

You're so french ! applause applause

richard

sounds pretty tight. looks like analog is going to get so popular I might have to go back to digital

Peake

I'll wait for the software version.

you kids get off my lawn

For the sarcasm impaired:

razz

James Mandible

I think it looks great, myself. Loving that super knobby interface! This might be somewhere in my future.

hpsounds

MechaSeb wrote:
You're so french ! applause applause

Ég er ekki frönsk, ég er islenskt frönsk núna ! ... Im not french anymore, I'm a french icelander now hihi hihi hihi

... like maybe some french japanese guy oops oops oops

Sorry of this OFF TOPIC.

Hédi K.

Rymf

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71  Next [all]
Page 1 of 71