MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
With the closure of the MW store the forum has gone back to being 100% community funded. To help us out the lovely Ross Lamond has put together an awesome raffle! You could win a complete modular system or one of many other great prizes. Please see the stickied thread in the For Sale subforum for details! It's my hope that we can raise our all our hosting costs through a once-yearly event like this. Thanks and good luck!

carl craig modular rig ID
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author carl craig modular rig ID

denim dan

hey all, just thought i'd drop by the euro forum and see if there's any eagle eyes out there.

at 5:03 you get a great shot of carl's modular rig for this performance. the lack of patch cables makes it pretty easy to get a good view. i'm not too knowledgeable about eurorack modules, anybody want to take a stab at identifying any of them? least i think it's eurorack. could be proven wrong. yeah!

regenbot

I can see loads of Cwejman and Limewire AFG.

Boelie035

I see alot of cwejman, some livewire modules aswell?

Bluebox

Looks like a LOT of Cwejman...

(L to R, top row):

VCO-2RM, ADSR-VC2, Livewire Audio Frequency Generator, Livewire FrequenSteiner.

(L to R, bottom row):

(possibly Doepfer a-180), D-LFO, FSH-1, PH-4, MX-4S, (hard to tell what the last three are, sorry).

Cheers,
-ian

denim dan

livewire! those're the ones i couldn't id. thanks for the assist dudes.

sgnhh

below the frequensteiner looks like a bubblesound sem20

Parametex

Look ma' no cables!

Bendu

There is actually one lonely cable coming out of the AFG's sine out. meh

Parametex

mnml lol

Mono Recalcitrante

NO cables seriously, i just don't get it

What is the point then????????????

GIVE ME YOUR CWEJMAN CARL!!! I´ll make good use of them!

koobraelc

mixing modular and piano together sounds great.
good performance! thumbs up

Monobass

the irony for me is that Carl Craig was so much better when he relied on cheap 12bit samplers in the early nineties lol

there is a video of him with his mainly Cwejman modular on Youtube, around 1:42 here

CF3

koobraelc wrote:
mixing modular and piano together sounds great.
good performance! thumbs up

Agreed, awesome vid. Mortiz and Carl have done some interesting projects. To all the nit pickers in this thread... meh Dude definitely knows his shit.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1