MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Tweaking my new Board Weevil
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Tweaking my new Board Weevil
insomniyack
I just picked up the Board Weevil and I love it!! There are SO MANY SOUNDS in this little analog device and I recommend it highly! With the touch sensors and the photo eyes it really comes to life and truly has a mind of it's own!! The LEDs react to different things and this thing is just a BLAST to tweak...Here's a little tweak session I recorded with it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XsvxFIrrJ0
KNYST
GREAT! Fluffy darkness love
vurt
all that without touching it if that vids anything to go by hihi

SlayerBadger!
insomniyack
Yeah I want the tweaking to stand on it's own so I don't like to mess it up with too much visuals! lol
insomniyack
I just can't get enough of this little synth...

I'm lost in the sound and the many ways to tweak....
fracinfrucer
Love it insomniyack!!
insomniyack
thanks!!
eyehue
sick!

Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance
BugBrand
Super Super Super!
Thanks insomniyack!
ehr
This track sound so good.
insomniyack
Do you think I would benefit from getting the new Postcard Weevil or does the BoardWeevil do everything that the Postcard does?

I have a $120 giftcard burning a hole in my pocket!
Rotating_Tree
I don't know if it does anything that the boardweevil can't, but it's a nice little device in its own right. As a source of birdnoise bleeps and clickety clicks it can't be beat. They can be clipped together for further sonic madness, too. Why not.
BugBrand
Yeah, the PWeevil is generally more hi-pitched than the BWeevil.

I see the BWeevil as more of an 'instrument' and the PWeevil more as an interesting/fun 'object' (kind of like the Bhudda Machine? vaguely useful for sonic work, but mainly just fun to play with!)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1