MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Nice!! New Skiff friendly Choices from FoH
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Author Nice!! New Skiff friendly Choices from FoH
infradead
Just pulled these pics off FoH's facebook page.

Looks like FoH just redid choices so now its only 1.20" (30mm) deep for better skiffability. Hmm sexy joystick...
obscurerobot
What are the two pin headers above the Euro Power socket for?
numan7
awesome - good to see they are becoming available again!

i've never had any "skiffabilty" issues with the original model. but i like how there is more now protective enclosure around the bearing assembly!

cheers
haima
Cool! Anyone know how deep the old one is VS this one?

** EDIT: it appears the old ones were 36mm deep... so 6mm less. **
HeWhoWantsJeans
haima wrote:
Cool! Anyone know how deep the old one is VS this one?

** EDIT: it appears the old ones were 36mm deep... so 6mm less. **

Heh. Remember when Apple patented the 'half-of-a-3.6mm-headphone-jack' and the theory was that the latest iPhone would use a proprietary audio output?

Skiffs are tight - man. Actually, damn A-190-MCV can 'barely' fit in my suitcase (depending on where it is in relation to the bus boards). Fat bastard it is.
mhtones
The rev 1 I just picked up in the b/s/t seems pretty skiff friendly too. But I guess 6mm may make a difference if your going REALLY flat.
FoxtoneMusic
Just to clarify since there was a typo on the original FaceBook posting, the Choices rev2.0 is 1.20" deep...not .5".
infradead
FoxtoneMusic wrote:
Just to clarify since there was a typo on the original FaceBook posting, the Choices rev2.0 is 1.20" deep...not .5".

whoops

i edited the first post so its correct
FoxtoneMusic
Thanks infradead! I already broke the kneecaps of the jerk who did the original FaceBook posting....so you are off the hook. This time.
XOXOXO
-eric
infradead
FoxtoneMusic wrote:
Thanks infradead! I already broke the kneecaps of the jerk who did the original FaceBook posting....so you are off the hook. This time.
XOXOXO
-eric

i think i'll be seeing him at my show tonight so i'll make sure to open the door for him since its hard to do in a wheelchair
Low-Gain
FoxtoneMusic wrote:
XOXOXO
-eric
SlayerBadger! Guinness ftw!
clarke68
infradead wrote:
Looks like FoH just redid choices so now its only 1.20" (30mm) deep for better skiffability. Hmm sexy joystick...

Looks more like the redesign was done to allow for easier construction. Everything is on sub-boards now, where before the joystick and trigger buttons had to be wired by hand. I don't think this version will end up being any shallower once you have the power cable installed...the power header moved one board "out" on this version.

Still the best modular joystick on the market, and easier construction means Flight will have an easier time keeping his dealers stocked up. thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Page 1 of 1